TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

Just got back from "over the top fest" casiotone for the painfully alone @ the tranzac.

You know, tomorrow is:

over the top fest

saturday may 5 @ tranzac

matt & kim

page france

yah mos def

fancy claps

weathermaking challenge

12:30-4:30. ALL AGES. $10ADV/DR. be on time, starts at 12:45 prompt.

pretty enticing.

im also in. ATS has to come cause if your all dorks i need hater support.

ps - im not shaving my legs for this event so if yall superstar me with some ill gear, im walking by like i aint down with the sufu. i also have to work at 6 so my drunkeness will unfortunately be kept on the dl. but i still plan on cracking a few 40s if SOS comes with the ghetto-fab shit.

see yall there.

Guest ATS

aw wtf i just wrote a perfect fucking msg but internet aint working...and it took me forever cause my fingers is pressing the wrong keys..but either way...hit me up with a place to meet a little later cause i aint going to sleep anytime soon. the party just starting and i probly wont be sleeping until 1pm... so someone write something or hit me up before 6pm and let me know where youre at... my fingerprints are unnoticable and girls be getting it anally. hit it up sons of mans humans......,

-JP

I realized I have soccer practice this morning

could I be a little late for the 1:45 meet? maybe 1:55?

You must be one anal person. It's expected a bunch of people will be late.

wouldn't you hate yourself too if you lived in toronto? it's grey, concrete, smoggy, expensive, and pretentious.

i'm out for this, i think. little too weirded out to meet people like this, plus i'm going to the clothing show today.

hahah...i dunno, i live in cambridge. we have 1 bar that everyone goes to. the other day i walked up and ordered 2 black velvets (guiness and strongbow...tasty) and the bartender responded: "I'm too fucking busy to make those." And walked away.

The only other option is to go to high school parties which is really lame and boring. I would kill to live in toronto.

The only other option is to go to high school parties which is really lame and boring. I would kill to live in toronto.

Haha yea I didn't realise it at first, then I started going to school in London and what a trash town that is. Can't live in a small town.

kayy wait so this is happening in grange park? because im sitting in my girls room pretty much on the corner of dundas and beverly right now, so do i have to go to queen or is this shit going down right here???? help me faaaast

Just got back from "over the top fest" casiotone for the painfully alone @ the tranzac.

You know, tomorrow is:

over the top fest

saturday may 5 @ tranzac

matt & kim

page france

yah mos def

fancy claps

weathermaking challenge

12:30-4:30. ALL AGES. $10ADV/DR. be on time, starts at 12:45 prompt.

pretty enticing.

hahaha i wanted to see casiotone, but im going to the genghis tron show tonight instead (Y)(Y)(Y)

haha just got home.

we thought we saw a couple people being shy and didnt come say wuddup.

ah well.

oh and when i was walking down queen after i heard a girl talking to a couple people about a meeting then when i walked by shes like hey i saw you there. but i wasnt sure if she was talking to me or not so just kept walking.

so def. pos. a girl lurker here... or maybe shes just tricky and everyone thinks she's a he.

(now that i know NESK isnt a girl)

ps. i got a couple pics i should put them up