TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

I'm totally down, but I wasn't suggesting we just gay each other up on queen lol ... there's a shitload of great spots to eat/do shit on queen too...but everyone seems pretty pumped on this park, so I'm down either way.

yeah thats the one sean, its behind those places. its easiest to get there by going down the alley that runs between East and Everest, which are restaurants on queen st across the street form the chumcity parking lot.

pretty much all of queen west sucks.

how about hair of the dog? it's a pub/lounge at church and carleton, my new favourite patio spot this summer. food's great, price better, and it's on the edge of the village, which is just gay enough to be superfuture-approved.

other suggestions:

red room at spadina/college

anywhere in kensington - maybe the embassy?

black bull at queen/peter - great patio

cafe diplomatico at college/clinton

i like the idea of kensington

basicaly i like the idea of the free parking i know about and im sure everyone else knows about around richmond n spadina

n then being able to walk somewhere from there

and i still love BBQ... but those who wish to indulge in alcoholic beverages wont have any luck there

theres somewhere on queen around MM/Noise but on the other side of the street.

Queen something its called?

queen elizabeth possibly?... or maybe even king something. but its good. chill atmosphere. and alcoholic beverages

and we could still meet at the grange park spot as an easy-er to find place just to gayther... i mean gather

anywhere in kensington - maybe the embassy?

i'd also like to throw in:

cloak & dagger

thymless

amadeu

i added to this list with three things in mind, summer/beer selection/weed. and the fact that they are places i like and rarely hang in.

Guest ATS

I seriously think Supermarket works out best for the Supergays...

Like it was meant to be...

Plus I enjoy that place.

I'm just chiming into this thread now...did I miss anything?

Out of curiosity, are the people interested in meeting contributors to the denim forum primarily? I'm sure you're all very cool...but I'm interested in meeting people into denim because my friends don't get it.

...and to comment on some of the stuff I missed:

-what's with all the gay comments?

-dt is definitely the most accessible

-I've never heard of that ice cream place either

-the pacific mall scares me

-bubble tea is kinda gross, but not everyone drinks alcohol (although I do)

-are you all students...because I don't wanna look like a grampy

not everyone drinks alcohol, but it would be nice for those of us that do to have the option, no?

also, how old are you? if you're under say, 35, you probably won't look like any of our dads.

i enjoy denim greatly, might be meeting up with a friend who's got a link on some flathead 3001s in the city.

finally, ice cream is delicious.

not everyone drinks alcohol, but it would be nice for those of us that do to have the option, no?

also, how old are you? if you're under say, 35, you probably won't look like any of our dads.

i enjoy denim greatly, might be meeting up with a friend who's got a link on some flathead 3001s in the city.

finally, ice cream is delicious.

HOOK that shit UP!

Yes, alcohol is always a good option. I guess when I heard "students" I thought maybe some are possibly underage students...I guess we're all at least out of high school? I'm under 35, but high school students might still make me feel old. ;)

No great connection on Flatheads here...they're too short for me, so I discount their existence. What else is on your wishlist?

And I concur that ice cream is very much delicious...ooh...maybe we can go somewhere with alcoholc AND ice cream...or alcoholic ice cream...that would be dope.

Axtsang

Fabulaz

l3ootlegs

stuck on stupid (being difficult)

sean_

minya (sometimes)

canice

triniboy

cromulated

lms

tm

commie rabbit

soulize

aitsuka

sendkylhispassword

5tranger

homi29

sunny

grapz

hamham3001

still

alex_844

minimal

nairb49

moondog

Vashin

outty

showbiz00ditc

freshtakk

jasonm

chrisbunnington

ATS

gimmegimme

mrjuby

coiol

Hocus Pocus (he’ll still be in Europe?)

Analog

NESK

Clopek

Thats the master list (39 people!) of potential members to appear. Location still has to be decided. Once PM's are working, I'll be a trooper and allow you guys to PM me to confirm that you can come and I will BOLD your name on that list.