TORONTO Meetup

axtsang

I don't get why there is a whole big debate about where to meet up. Everyone here is from Toronto or near it, just go where ever you want on your own time. Pick a goddamned place for this thing and just go with it.

i can picture rivoli in my mind but cant remember where it is

its with the yellow background and the black sorta handwriting/scribble-ish font?

haha also i just remembered seeing an event on facebook and i believe may 5th is the marijuana march from queens park or something hahaha

yeah can we argee on a fucking place please, this is retarded. You CANNOT please everyone

I'm gona go ahead and make it down to two places (NO MORE NEW SUGGESTIONS)

Queen West OR Distillery District . Keep in mind we need a SPECIFIC meeting place, sure a cockfarm of guys in dark denim cant be that hard to find, but we dont want people showing up unsure of when and where exactly to meet..

I nominate someone (perhaps Axstang since this is his baby) to make the final decision

Please someone make a decision by end of tonight..

Personally i think the original Grange Park idea is good since we could always head anywhere from there (walk down queen, go to kensington etc), but if we were to go to distillery, we'd essentially be stuck there)

Guest ATS

There is no way I'm going on a shopping field trip with a busload full of dudes.

I shop solo.

drinking, chilling, shooting the shit is cool.

I think many will agree...

As for the dudes who want to go shopping with a group of guys they met on the internet, I don't think we'd get along very well.

There is no way I'm going on a shopping field trip with a busload full of dudes.

I shop solo.

drinking, chilling, shooting the shit is cool.

I think many will agree...

As for the dudes who want to go shopping with a group of guys they met on the internet, I don't think we'd get along very well.

you just summed up my feelings on this entire ordeal

can't believe it. meet up at distell why the complain? how about nomad then? stop putting useless locations no one knows...

oh my god, theyre not useless locations, some of us just dont really want to go on a big gay shopping trip

i just want to kick it with some of the cats from here for a couple pints not look at expensive gear i cant afford at nomad

Dude, if you're holding the conch PICK SOMEWHERE already. Meet at the Rivoli for the following reason: 1 - good food. 2 - beer and wine. 3 - pool hall. 4 - patio. 5 - close to shopping if anyone should feel like buying shit. I nominate this as the final decision because everyone elses balls fell off.

dude grange park is fine, thats like less than a 10min walk to rivoli anyway.. plus we wont have to worry about seating/finding ppl etc..

the other meetups looked like fun, lets not fuck this up and prove toronto is inept

I think it's already me. How about we meet at Nomad? That street isn't as crowded, easily accessible by TTC and there are always spots nearby to park.

or

Inside Kensington Market somewhere / Grange park?

Someone who knows more of their way around DT should contribute more insights.

um..i am down with this meet up..

um...Kensington market will be a good idea.. never really been to the shop before..

it would be good for some vintage SuFus...

i am ok with goin to nomad..but i guess it will only take about 15min or 30min the most to visit store? think about it...maybe around 20-40 SuFus with raws..and all rush into nomad at once...and all came out without buying anything....imagine that...

the sales's face would be like......:eek: SuFu attacks!

Goodfoot, onedoor (AF1), and ransom would be good too..

maybe we should have some afternoon tea (bubble tea?) or coffee...sit down..chill..talk about "trends"...or anything about "SF"...

and its also good if we can get drink in the end....(for kid who don't drink, u can go home)......that's what i thought a meet up would be..

and here comes my question..

are we goin to bringing like a dog tag and write our "SF" ID on it? so we know who is who..?

how are we goin to know who is coming and who is out..? i am sure i don't wanna waste the whole day sitting in the park and wait for the total "39" SuFus who are up for this...

*excause my bad English :D

I wonder if Clopek is gonna show up wearing a wildhawks jersey.

i'd considered it.

Actually, me and my buddy have decided the new jam is fitted jerseys. Kids XL plus 2 lenght. We're starting on saturday. Sufu won't be able to handle it.

Guest ATS

fuck it...

for some reason my girlfriend would rather leave me then have me spend a saturday in a parc with some dudes who post pictures of their fits on the internet.

I told her we'd probly go shopping together, smoke a j, and get drunk.

shes having a hard time taking me seriously...

maybe i didnt explain our gathering to her properly.

What's wrong with these Toronto girls?

fuck it...

for some reason my girlfriend would rather leave me then have me spend a saturday in a parc with some dudes who post pictures of their fits on the internet.

I told her we'd probly go shopping together, smoke a j, and get drunk.

shes having a hard time taking me seriously...

maybe i didnt explain our gathering to her properly.

What's wrong with these Toronto girls?

Why did you tell her in the first place?