films you're looking forward to seeing

John Hillcoat's film adaptation of Cormac McCarthy's The Road. If done right, it could be incredible. I watched Hillcoat's The Proposition after hearing this news, it was a decent movie, but I just couldn't get into it. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt however. Viggo Mortensen as the father is an excellent choice, Dillon Freasier from There Will Be Blood would be cool as the son, but he's a bit old, the kid who plays the son should really be young and impressionable. Naturalistic settings and no CGI, it could be great.

yes, also looking forward to the road. hillcoat is a great australian director. i thought the proposition was very good, it was received quite well here - but that may also be as our film industry is a pile of shit. i also enjoyed ghosts.. of the civil dead very much (another cave/hillcoat collabo).

• 2 weeks later...

Where the Wild Things Are rough cut (really rough, everyone is saying that there are going to be massive reshoots, and that the Fall release date will be pushed back again) The voice should be replaced with James Gandalfini too.

fNgpeTf-WaU

This might be pulled soon...

international version of the indiana jones trailer supposedly has more guns

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/film/article802170.ece?CMP=KNC-powersearchSEM1&HBX_PK=

didnt see this thread until after i made a where the wild things are thread. oops