films you're looking forward to seeing

- I Am Legend, doesn't matter if there were 20 Will Smiths in it, I'm a sucker for that kind of setting.

- There will be blood

- 3:10 to Yuma, still no release date for the Netherlands

- really curious about that Cloverfield (or whatever it's name is) thing aswell

- Earth

- And finally 10.000 BC could possibly be good aswell

Am quite into the cheesy big budget flicks at the moment...

I kept waiting for the suspenseful music to start and the trailer to turn into a sadistic murder story or an orgy, or something interesting...............but it didn't, and then there was even passionate kissing in the rain. Why would you want to watch this?

I'm lame and ed burns is woody allen-lite :o

rorschachwatchmen.jpg

"Im not locked up in here with you, Your locked up in here with me."

NUFF FUCKIN SAID, THIS IS GONNA ROCK!

holy shit! they're actually doing this? i hope it's good.

JackieEarl_Cohen_12903011_400.jpg

Jackie Earle Haley

why'd they get this guy to play walter kovacs? he's not funny looking enough.

i think buscemi would have been better...

the guy who plays dr. manhattan looks shit, but i guess the makeup departments can just shave his head and color him blue.

i read somewhere that they wanted gary busey to play the comedian, that would have been way better. even burt reynolds would have been good.

^^que es esto? looks a bit like alien or something, or possible that collection of indie horror films that was supposed to come out like 65 times already and is only coming out now?

dear jeep,

that's the predalien(alien born from a predator)

from avp2.

what? did an alien fuck the predator or some shit?

what? did an alien fuck the predator or some shit?

at the end of the original aliens vs. predator (dreadful movie), an alien baby busts outta a predator (and as we all know, the alien takes on similar traits as its host body that the egg was incubated in)

at the end of the original aliens vs. predator (dreadful movie), an alien baby busts outta a predator (and as we all know, the alien takes on similar traits as its host body that the egg was incubated in)

i never saw aliens vs. predators and i forgot about how aliens take on similar host traits.

btw, i kinda wanted to talk to kudamono, but thanks just the same.

I was excited when I heard about Watchmen but considering how Moores other work has been butchered I dont expect much better.

I am friend of a freind of his and apparentley most of his comics were optioned some time ago and he has little or no control over the process nor I imagine does he much care. Terry Gilliam was scheduled to start a few years ago but he said couldn't envision it as anything other than a miniseries.

What i wanna know is how are they gonna fit all the pirate stuff in?

I was excite when I heard about Watchmen but considering how moores other work has been butchered I dont expect much better.

I am friend of a freind of his and apparentley most of his comics were optioned some time ago and he has little or no control over the process nor I imagine does he much care. Terry Gilliam was scheduled to start a few years ago but he said couldn't envision it as anything other than a miniseries.

What i wanna know is how are they gonna fit all the pirate stuff in?

what other movies were based on moore's titles? what titles? thanks.

I'm confuzzled about this whole kudamono thing. I thought you were letting highstreet have her after seeing her face in a pic a while back?

i don't know why! she looks good in some pics, and mediocre in that one. i wanna give her the benefit of the doubt and just blame that pic...

why'd they get this guy to play walter kovacs? he's not funny looking enough.

i think buscemi would have been better...

have you seen little children? when i saw the casting for watchmen i was really glad they cast haley. he'll be amazing.

syb: moore has distanced himself actively from every movie project ever.

If I see her on the street I'll snap a pic for the Superfuture Archives.

thats some nextlevel otaku voyeurism. don't.

i loved avp because it showed that films could procreate, which was a darwinian whiplash to the face of blockbusterdom. at least, thats all i could focus on since the narrative was less than compelling.

syb: moore has distanced himself actively from every movie project ever.

Yeah I just read up about it on wiki. I knew he'd slated the production of V for vendetta but Never really understood how bitter the argument got or the implications that they had toning his relationship with DC.

I still can't believe they're actually making Watchmen.