films you're looking forward to seeing

im a huge simpsons fan, i could be on one of those infinately sad pop culture shows as the simpsons nerd. saying that, this movie would probably be worth a rent down the line, or maybe catch it if you get cheap tickets.

Great like "definitely see this in theatre, even if you aren't a huge Simpsons fan" or great like "worth a rent"? Still debating this one...........

went but it was sold out...so went throught the backdoor when ppl were going out and i thought it was NOT worth the 8.25 if i had bought in...but saw it for free so can't complain...

Great like "definitely see this in theatre, even if you aren't a huge Simpsons fan" or great like "worth a rent"? Still debating this one...........

Worth watching in the theatre- even if you're not a huge Simpson's fan you'll still get some of the references within the movie and get some laughs.

Seconded. Depp is a friend of Thompson as well, I'm sure he won't displease.

I'm really happy that Bruce Robinson is directing too, I really like him... It will be interesting to see, Depp really cant do any wrong playing Thompson, but this is a young Thompson, not that that really matters...

Anyway, here's a shot from Puerto Rico

HST_04_L.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

im bringing this thread back because ive seen some good trailers in the past few days.

american gangster - i hate denzel with a buring urethra passion, but this still looks like it could be decent

be kind rewind - i love gondry and i usually like mos def in films. jack black could easily ruin it for me, but i trust gondry to keep him from fucking it up.

and i saw a poster for the next ang lee movie and it had tony leung. that got my attention.

There Will Be Blood looks fantastic.

SYW2ltW5SPo

No Country For Old Men looks great as well. I don't believe any movie could ever truly capture the essence of Cormac McCarthy's writings, but this is getting rave reviews, and I liked Fargo, soo yeah. There's also a red band trailer on the official site which is just a lot bloodier and shows more, I suggest you watch it.

TzRTujK1Qw4

Eastern Promises is going to be great. Cronenberg is a god. Also Vincent Cassel+Viggo is badass.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809794102/video

The Assassination of Jesse James by The Coward Robert Ford. Casey Affleck supposedly delivers a really top knotch performance.

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1808724433/video/3915891/

and lastly...

Tedd Burton's Sweeney Todd.

sweeneylargece8.jpg

st1.jpg

Helena Bonham Carter is so sexy.