Self Edge X Imperial

Tyro1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice fit!

I'm almost at 6 months on mine and this fucking crotch bulge is not going away. It sucks because I feel like I'm on the verge of serious fading but not sure I want to continue knowing this bulge will always be there.

Nice fit!

I'm almost at 6 months on mine and this fucking crotch bulge is not going away. It sucks because I feel like I'm on the verge of serious fading but not sure I want to continue knowing this bulge will always be there.

Wow amen to that. How the fuck did this crotch buldge come in the first place. I feel so fucking awkward wearing them.

SOMEONE FIND A SOLUTION!

stacks, i did a cold soak recently to solve exactly the type of problem you had. i had a bulge on my left stack that went severely inward then bulged out so it looked like i had a stick leg (which i do..but i dont want my jeans to show it). i also had a bulge on my left inner thigh and my friend though my dick hung there or something.

i cold soaked and they both went away! not to mention they shrunk about 1/4-1/2 inch in the thigh back down to the size they were before i stretched em out from wear.

i dont know if you could fix it at six months, though. ive only had about 2 months of on and off wearing, so i didnt really made much fading or creasing yet.

might as well give it a try...the only downside is that you'll lose the shine but whatever its bound to happen anyways.

oh and i also had a crotch bulge like you, but is it really a big deal? i also lost that bulge and i kinda miss it (i have two medium size bulges now...sometimes you can see my buttons so its annoying).

Well the cold soak info is somewhat reassuring. If an eventual soak will cure it I'll probably stick with it and wash at 1year or something.

And yes, the bulge is a big deal; I can't believe you miss it! It makes you look awkward while you're sitting and I'm pretty sure my lap fades will suffer because of it (theres an obvious non creased part on either leg where the bulge occurs).

Put it this way, if you had 2 identical sets of jeans and one had an awkward crotch bulge and the other didn't - which would you wear outside?

do you mean a bulge on the button fly or a bulge on your upper inner thighs when you say "crotch bulge?"

im so confused lol but im pretty sure you mean the button fly bulge. when i had that it wasnt a problem because it was so obvious that it was just my jeans and not a boner or something. and my thighs were still tight and creased when i sat down.

but the bulges you get on the inner thighs...those are the worst as i stated in my other post.

some of the crotch buldge might be due to saging the front to much...its like pushing all the fabric together...with skinnier jeans the fabric on the leg stays put while you're pushing the fabric near the waist down ...try pulling the front up a little and that might eliminate some of the buldge...

And yes, the bulge is a big deal; I can't believe you miss it! It makes you look awkward while you're sitting and I'm pretty sure my lap fades will suffer because of it (theres an obvious non creased part on either leg where the bulge occurs).

crotch buldge when you sit?...isn't this inevitable....i mean you're crunching your body up when you sit...the fabric has to fold too...everyone knows that you get crutch buldge when you sit...i wouldnt stress about it i think its pretty normal

I don't know if we're all wearing the same pair of denim but I'm obviously talking about the button fly bulge and the issue is that it's there even when you aren't sitting!

I realize crotch bulge is normal on some level when you sit but while standing? This never happens with my other jeans.

If you browse through some of the fitpics you should see what I'm talking about (the recent ones have long shirts though so kind of hard to tell.

The only thing I have been able to do to make it disappear is to pull the rise all the way up, but the cut begs to be sagged so its not a real solution.

I Love these jeans, really comfy imo and a nice slim cut :D

I have the same issue as everyone with the "cock bulge" but it doesnt really bother me so much as other people... i guess its the nature of the jean... multiple layers in the crotch area, the type of denim, and the cut, cant really change it but yea when i pull the rise up a bit it does help, although these sagged = :cool: like theyre meant to be

I just noticed a few minutes ago however, that the outline of the pocket lining on mine is fading out on the denim, so over time youll be able to see the front pocket lining on my thighs lol, anyone else have this on theres aswell? It doesnt bother me, if it fades naturally like that then o wells, but are anyone elses doing this?

Haha mine are doing the exact same thing (pocket fades). Fortunately the pocket fade is below the lap fades so I think it looks good.

yea same here, itll look really good with those 2 lines running parallel to the lap fades, cant wait to see how they turn out lol

the one problem im finding with these jeans is ridiculous "knee bags..."

anyone else find them an issue aswell? it doesnt so much bother me but when i see them in the mirror i always lol, looks pretty funny

yea same here, itll look really good with those 2 lines running parallel to the lap fades, cant wait to see how they turn out lol

the one problem im finding with these jeans is ridiculous "knee bags..."

anyone else find them an issue aswell? it doesnt so much bother me but when i see them in the mirror i always lol, looks pretty funny

yeah i have the same problem, but it doesn't bother me either.

^ would you mind posting fit-pics? I think the taper is pretty perfect stock... but yeah, stacking's excessive.

And how tall are you (or what's your true inseam)?

Hey, my parents have my camera ATM and are on vacation so can't get fit pics right now. I'm about 5"9ish and I tend to sag quite a bit but the stacking is literally the perfect amount IMO. I'll try and get a fit pic soon.

Everyone has yelled at me for hemming such expensive denim but I don't regret it one bit. If you think the stacking is excessive, you'll be much happier with them after shaving off a few inches TRUST!

Hey, my parents have my camera ATM and are on vacation so can't get fit pics right now. I'm about 5"9ish and I tend to sag quite a bit but the stacking is literally the perfect amount IMO. I'll try and get a fit pic soon.

Everyone has yelled at me for hemming such expensive denim but I don't regret it one bit. If you think the stacking is excessive, you'll be much happier with them after shaving off a few inches TRUST!

And the leg opening isn't too bid now, eh?

I also like the idea of keeping the denim they cut off, for patching or whatnot.

dkatz...i hemmed mine to a 35 inch...i had too stacking was definately too excessive for me..im only 5'7...the leg opening on the stocks are definately nicer but they're still pretty good after the hem... heres pics...

2547955531_383258a95c.jpg?v=0

2547955705_58e40cf236.jpg?v=0