doctorgnar

Uniqlo Vintage Chinos

you'll need a proxy. buy more to get free domestic shipping. at least 6000yen I think

What's the best way to get a pair or two of these in terms of shipping?

Go for the JP site or wait for the UK site to get them again?

I'm in Canada btw...

and might as well go with the japanese site, seeing as it's in stock and sharpservice is one of the best services around.

It's just that the jump from $30-40USD to almost $80USD through a proxy doesn't really interest me.....

I rather wait for them to stock up at the NYC store and get someone from their to ship out to me, like people in this thread have already been doing.

Don't even get the Japanese sizing lol

it's in CM, just convert it to INCH. First measurement is for the waist, and 2nd is for the inseam

Any news on the NYC store receiving some?

I'd really like a pair...

any hookup to send a pair or 2 to montreal?

Any news on the NYC store receiving some?

I'd really like a pair...

any hookup to send a pair or 2 to montreal?

they got a new shipment in.

Anyone else buy some UVCs from the first batch and notice a difference in the material compared to newer pairs? The pair the I bought when I started this thread seem to be made from a slightly stiffer, heavier, slubbier material than pairs I've bought more recently and what they have been stocking lately - anyone else notice this?

^ yeah, the newer ones are a lot different, exactly what you mentioned.. the new ones almost seem to be of lesser quality. i've got a pair from the first batch and the new ones just don't compare so i haven't gotten a new one in a different color.

they got a new shipment in.

soooo can anyone help me out? lol

looking for a pair of size 35 in brown

so i picked up a pair in khaki and black. i got them both hemmed to 30 inseam but i probably couldve done with another inch off. oh well..is there alot of shrinking involved with these? i guess a slight amount of stacking is ok, and or i could just cuff em.. *shrugs*

otherwise these really are great for the price..

so i picked up a pair in khaki and black. i got them both hemmed to 30 inseam but i probably couldve done with another inch off. oh well..is there alot of shrinking involved with these? i guess a slight amount of stacking is ok, and or i could just cuff em.. *shrugs*

otherwise these really are great for the price..

they didn't shrink at all. they're not jeans man.

wow i didnt even know these were such a big deal until i saw this thread. i picked a pair up about two weeks ago in soho, just cuz i needed chinos. theyre a size 31 x 32, they might pop up in the marketplace soon.

im wearing mine now and love them. might wanna notha pair

i got a pair in 33x32, hemmed to a 30. they fit great til i washed em...now they feel a little too tight in the thighs..

via:

35i4uiq.jpg

I do want a pair of black ones..

URGENT help needed. Could someone who has the 29x32s give me the measurements for the leg opening. Even a 30x32 leg would suffice so I have an idea.

Appreciate it and you will be + rep'ed, thanks.

I'm looking for them as well. Last time i emailed them (few weeks ago), they were out of stock. Perhaps they got a new shipment in.

I've talked to them on the phone, and apparently the only ones they have in stock are the khakis that are tagged washed flat front vintage chinos, and supposedly those are the only ones they carry according to the individual I spoke with that does those orders.

I'm kinda confused how they wouldn't know about an item they carry... unless the aforementioned pair is secretly disguised as the UVC's.

I've talked to them on the phone, and apparently the only ones they have in stock are the khakis that are tagged washed flat front vintage chinos, and supposedly those are the only ones they carry according to the individual I spoke with that does those orders.

I'm kinda confused how they wouldn't know about an item they carry... unless the aforementioned pair is secretly disguised as the UVC's.

they've been restocked fully on vintage chinos - khaki, black, olive

which uniqlo?

soho. been there for at least a week+ now