Denim Junkie Group Buy

knucks

moykky, do you wear your other jeans quite tight? cause I remember you saying these are about two sizes bigger then most jeans you wear, but they look tighter then mine and I sized up only 1... ;) they look good on you tho

and I might have to finally admit that I'm more of a true size 33 then 34 beatle :P

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad for you. I really dig mine -been wearing them non stop since I got them. Heres a picture with Western shirt in Kojima:

]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n282/hoipoloi/DJ501xx_WS.jpg

About 185cm and 65 - 70kg? Those are with 36" inseam. Shirt is size M.

very nice...

dang it, i think i'm going to suck it up and just wear mine with a belt. hopefully another hot soak and a tumble dry in the future will somehow take in the waist at least another inch.

Looking good...

My grandma made those socks, very limited edition! :)

moykky, do you wear your other jeans quite tight? cause I remember you saying these are about two sizes bigger then most jeans you wear, but they look tighter then mine and I sized up only 1... ;) they look good on you tho

and I might have to finally admit that I'm more of a true size 33 then 34 beatle :P

Yeah, I usually try to get the "fittest of the fittest" I can put on but I never size down (I still don't quite get what that really means). Actually my all Nihonto-denimu are of size 30w (which is my true waist also, though I tend to slouch my jeans on me hips).

I'd like to get one size bigger western shirt for a jacket. The one I have now fits really well but if I end up in a -"Put your hands in the air, scumbag!"-situation there might be some serious misunderstandings... :D

Finally !! I'm still thinking more in terms of a true 32..but I can see - you're future is written...;)

My grandma made those socks, very limited edition! :)

seriously, those socks are sweet

Yeah, I usually try to get the "fittest of the fittest" I can put on but I never size down (I still don't quite get what that really means). Actually my all Nihonto-denimu are of size 30w (which is my true waist also, though I tend to slouch my jeans on me hips).

I'd like to get one size bigger western shirt for a jacket. The one I have now fits really well but if I end up in a -"Put your hands in the air, scumbag!"-situation there might be some serious misunderstandings... :D

yeah I also tend to wear my jeans just above or on the hips, but I also have a tendency to buy jeans a bit 'loose' or 'comfy', so I guess I could fit in a size smaller in just about all my jeans... so I think you actually sized up only 1, w30 being the 01 and you got 02 right?

on the shirt as a jacket, be patient, I got the feeling DJ is gonna release a 'heavy' shirt...

I'm hoping my kurashikan shirt 'll fit me right...

I like this. Talk to me about your size.

If anybody has one for sale..probably a medium, let me know?

Thats a size small, for reference I'm 5'10" 145lbs. The shirt fits freakin perfect thats I can say. I was contemplating on selling mine awhile back but I'm so glad i didn't.

seriously, those socks are sweet

yeah I also tend to wear my jeans just above or on the hips, but I also have a tendency to buy jeans a bit 'loose' or 'comfy', so I guess I could fit in a size smaller in just about all my jeans... so I think you actually sized up only 1, w30 being the 01 and you got 02 right?

on the shirt as a jacket, be patient, I got the feeling DJ is gonna release a 'heavy' shirt...

I'm hoping my kurashikan shirt 'll fit me right...

Yeah, those socks are also must in the wintertime especially if you live in an old house like I do.

I just looked at the DJ's website about those measurements and the afterwash 02 is almost exactly 32" (a little bit over). Though I bet most of my size 30 jeans are close to 31" or more atm...

Heavy shirt? Oh my... I'm definitely waiting for that...

If it's the same cut as WS there's a good chance that it will fit right whether it's tight or loose! :)

• 2 weeks later...

back again...decided that i needed to sell my sz 01s as they just don't fit me as i hoped. link, measurements, pics are in my sig.

merry christmas and happy holidays all!!! :D

edit:::

does anyone happen to have post soak measurements of Sz -01 in the 501XX Heavies? i saw analyst's chart (thanks for that) but wanna see how true it holds. thanks in advance!

back again...decided that i needed to sell my sz 01s as they just don't fit me as i hoped. link, measurements, pics are in my sig.

merry christmas and happy holidays all!!! :D

edit:::

does anyone happen to have post soak measurements of Sz -01 in the 501XX Heavies? i saw analyst's chart (thanks for that) but wanna see how true it holds. thanks in advance!

my measurements for my heavys after a hot soak

waist - 15 1/4

thigh - 11.5

hem - 8

inseam - 32 1/4

Posted · Hidden by confab, November 12, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by confab, November 12, 2011 - No reason given

Here are some more fit pics of the amazing DJ western shirt. For reference, I'm 169cm / 58kg. This is size SS, the length is perfect but it's super-tight around the chest, armpits and shoulders. Anyone know if this shirt will stretch out like raw jeans? Otherwise I may have to sell, factoring in shrinkage after washing.

djwsfrontnq6.th.jpg djwssideuz5.th.jpg djwsbacklt3.th.jpg

any sizing help on these? theres a dj on the supermarket that im looking into

horse riders and dj 510xx / dj 510 xx heavys all have differnet sizings right?

the heavies are a straight cut and the horseriders are more of a slim straight, so it depends what cut your looking for. both are nice and have great details.

heres a chart from analyst on the heavies

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=681787&postcount=243

fit pics of horseriders

http://www.denim-junkie.com/pic/hrspec_42.jpg

fit pics of heavies

http://www.denim-junkie.com/pic/dj501xxh_16.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

bumping this shittt. Does anyone else have the DJ-501XX? Seriously there's got to be more people

update on DJ-501XX heavy:

started wear on Dec 1st wearing avg. 2-4 times a week.

Slight fading on areas of wear but the denim still seems pretty damn tough to fade. Lots of creases throughout and combs developed. Looks like I won't be washing for more than 6 months at this rate of wear.