knucks

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, I don't like the sound of this:

To Igor

I have a proposal.

I met a man who has menswear shop in NY.

It is not decision yet , but possibly he will deal in my item (DJ-501XX and Westernshirt etc ).

And He also sells jeans on website by online, so he can ship overseas.

Why don't you buy at his shop?

After an end decision is desided, I tell you his shop name.

A man who owns a menswear store in NY... is he by chance, the same man who sells time shares for the Brooklyn bridge?

If it is BiG, I'm not sure if its a good thing or a bad thing. Good thing, because I might actually be able to get a pair now, since I can't pull the trigger on any pair of jeans till 2008 (but those sexihos were worth it). Bad thing, because all you guys on the group buy are going to miss out on some (from what it seems here not so substantial) savings.

Too bad it's not selfedge. I'm loving Kiya's free worldwide shipping, atm.

I would much rather still go with the group buy directly from D/J. If it were to go the "menswear in NY", most likely they would strip the arcuates and the red tabs; which is part of the reason why I'm still highely considering getting these.

Hm, I don't like the sound of this:

Hi!

I know I shouldn't butt in like this, but just a quick note. I also sent an inquiry email to Mr. D/J last night and he kindly replied me this morning.

According to him, due to some difficulties (i.e. dealing with money from outside Japan etc.), he's not thinking of shipping international for the time being. He also mentioned about the meeting, but he was not able to tell us about further details until they've reached the agreement.

So all we can do is just wait until further notice from him. We shouldn't count chicks before they hatch.

Well, that's totally understandable from that point. His mention of money was a bank transfer to Japan, not PayPal when I first spoke with him....

..I mean I am not that affected, I am not getting the jeans, it just might suck for all those who really want them.

Naoto! You like these too?! Which one were you asking about? You in London? Can't believe you write so little, and when you do, you apologize.

Anyway, I'm still in if it's a group buy. If the guy says get it from NY, then I'll have a chance to try 'em on first, so no worries. I suspect the fit model's selling the damn jeans for me.

Naoto! You like these too?! Which one were you asking about? You in London? Can't believe you write so little, and when you do, you apologize.

Hi! I asked about DJ-501XX in which I was also interested. I'd like to get them, but it's so hard to choose the right size for me!

Tight, just-fitted or baggier.....???

Well, that's totally understandable from that point. His mention of money was a bank transfer to Japan, not PayPal when I first spoke with him....

..I mean I am not that affected, I am not getting the jeans, it just might suck for all those who really want them.

bank transfers are not a difficult thing to do...

looks like another wait and see moment. the total bullshit of the situation is ill guarantee if they goto a retailer in the us:

1. they will be ~$290.00 US (+shipping)

or 2. the retailer will be getting the discount we should have been requesting and selling them to us at 205.00 + shipping.

bank transfers are not a difficult thing to do...

looks like another wait and see moment. the total bullshit of the situation is ill guarantee if they goto a retailer in the us:

1. they will be ~$290.00 US (+shipping)

or 2. the retailer will be getting the discount we should have been requesting and selling them to us at 205.00 + shipping.

I reckon option number one, since d_j wasn't budging on price more than a few dollars for 13 pairs. Would I have considered $205 for these jeans? most likely. it puts it into the price range of jeans such as Nudie - 14oz Zimbabwie denim it ain't. $290? Not a chance, considering what's on the market for that price.

But also, if it's being sold to BiG and the price is raised to 250+, I'm going to be pretty pissed and makes me regret posting the previous thread (if you guys could remember, D/J was saying we was the first Americans to contact him) and just makes me not want to buy from BiG.