Tattoos

^model has been everywhere lately, i think i read his name at one point.. anywho, mcginley shot his as well..

*edit- his names sean r. apparently

photo2033.jpg

edit: just noticed the bars on his finger// :o

so did you end up tipping ?

I did. I had enough cash to leave a tip still, but I wasn't quite sure how I felt about it. I was told it was going to be $150/hour. The whole process took 1.5 hours, and he charged me $350. I still tipped, but I may look around for another place next time, especially since it was a three session tattoo.

zee first american ink (6th piece), felt good to feel the needle again:rolleyes:

4592401117_65b06dd110_o.jpg

4592401121_6402a62f81_o.jpg

my desire at first was to get only a colored outline (as the whole thing), going from purple to red. but apparently colored outlines stretch and end up looking mad messy really quick.

any experience or thoughts on the subject?

i dunno if i could forget being tattooed. either way i like the idea of white because its not as if i need other people to see it, as long as i know i have it. and white seems more quiet and kind of... flowy rather than just black standing out more boldly.

what are UV tatts :( time to research

haaa i know it's kindda late but, i think that a white tattoo could be cool (although i've never seen any for which i felt that way)

but i'd say that if you wanna go for something white, it should definitely be because it matches the whole tattoo idea, the spirit, the design, not just to have less visible ink... if that's the case just put it somewhere you don't show the whole world.

I think white tats can be cool, they kinda look like scars, not that scars are cool, but the right design can do some damage. Serious tat heads always hate on them though.

White ink on black skin could be cool, no?

scar%5B2%5D.jpg