Tattoos

Went and got one. Pics to come...

I wanted it behind my ear but I just couldn't pull the trigger on that. Wouldn't have been helpful at the moment. Leaving the rest of my arms for other stuff and she wouldn't blow it up at all so the size was weird...

Two of my buddies got them as well. The coolest one I saw all night was the surprise one which means you get a random word and can work with the artist as to what you want involving that word. This guy came in and got the "Jim Morrison" and ended up getting a portrait of Jim Morrison on his lower leg. It was big too. Super nice work.

GetWhatYouGetGumball1.jpg

Tattoo by CECELIA ALTAMIRANO (Idle Hand Tattoo SF)

http://www.ceceliatattoo.com/

good placement!

Thanks (Assuming that was not sarcasm...) I was going to go vertical but decided at the last minute to go with the slant. Whatever, I'm just glad I didn't get a teddy bear or something like that. At least I got a classic image. Never thought I would have an ankle tattoo but I am cool with it. What a fucking rad experience!

so i was one of the buddies mentioned by LandoCal126, at the 'get what you get' at idle hand tattoo. it is my first colour tattoo [i have two in white ink] the whole thing was hugely funny.

i pulled 'hot stuff' flash out of the gumball machine, and was lucky enough to be assigned the shop owner holly ellis

handsome.jpg

devil.jpg

the kid who ended up getting the jim morrison portrait was walking past and stopped to ask gnoe7 and i what was going on,. gnoe7 was all done and i was waiting for my artist to clean up, we sold the kid on the idea, as he was laying down to get his tat we told holly what he was getting,

does he like jim morrison?

he must because he is getting a massive portrait of him on his leg

Right sleeve partial outline. 4hrs. Need to outline inner wrist and some inner bicep. Connecting it thru complete armpit and to rib piece with creature/monster mouth!

Shit load of pix, sry wanted to include everything I could. Banner will read, "Nothing is Forever"

rightsleeve001.jpg

rightsleeve002.jpg

rightsleeve003.jpg

rightsleeve004.jpg

rightsleeve006.jpg

rightsleeve007.jpg

rightsleeve008.jpg

Cant wait to do the armpit!