Tattoos

Ya thats me, catch me on AIM. OMGEE some nerds on the internet are trying to make funniez my feelings are hurt!!!one11!! I love the last samurai d00dz, dont you? So inspiring...

Nice ants, kid. You have a fucking icecream cone on your neck. Youve loved the ant culture for a long time im guessing?

I love scratch work too, you guys have some totally awesome shit man omg i wish i could meet you in RL... :facepalm:

^

rage_270x203.jpg

Look, bro. Everybody digs your geisha tattoo. It's the coolest. Far cooler than some stupid topic like ants. Only total losers choose ants over geisha. Man, it would be really cool if you got, like, a samurai. Or a naked lady. Or a star. Yeah. A nautical star. Get that, too. I love your shag. You should get some japanese lettering of your name.

I didn't realize that our little flower was so delicate.

Apparently he's not so confident in that super-cool tattoo of his, considering how I initially said that "this page is haha", and he immediately assumed it was about him (which it definitely was).

I better get a job where I don't have to sit on a computer all day. Bros with very pink nipples and hard tattoos just keep me coming back.

The past few pages have been so fucking funny. Vanfragmeter do you really have nothing better to do then try to defend your tattoos? Who gives a shit what they think, stop being so fucking butt hurt. Clearly your insecure about your tats and are probably regretting them lol.

The past few pages have been so fucking funny. Vanfragmeter do you really have nothing better to do then try to defend your tattoos? Who gives a shit what they think, stop being so fucking butt hurt. Clearly your insecure about your tats and are probably regretting them lol.

This thread is hilarious. Also not butthurt. He thinks hes funny and will do what he wants and because i have a comeback that makes me butthurt? Its called the internet. Its a place for shits and giggles and Im definitly giggling. Not insecure I love my tattoos and couldnt give a fuck less about what some dudes on an INTERNET FORUM :eek: think.