Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

Guest StuckOnStupid
does the supreme posse cap count as a box cap? i mean it is from supreme but the hat is fuckin awesome. it's an almost perfect pro line repro.

nah thats cool, im just sick of those camp hats. i like em even, but theres a whole other fuckin world of headgear...

I was actually gonna post up a "bucket" (hat) thread. I wanted to know if there were any other places to get a basic colored bucket besides Lacoste (Polo is good too, but they are on the whole plaid madness...which I would do only if I had the matching shorts)? Uniqlo has a bland looking (color and shape) bucket...I'm looking for basic colors like white, navy, green, whatever.

I was actually gonna post up a "bucket" (hat) thread. I wanted to know if there were any other places to get a basic colored bucket besides Lacoste (Polo is good too, but they are on the whole plaid madness...which I would do only if I had the matching shorts)? Uniqlo has a bland looking (color and shape) bucket...I'm looking for basic colors like white, navy, green, whatever.

polo has plenty of solid colored bucket hats

also, overmatching is overrated.

plaid bucket hat + plain white tee + some khaki chinos = dope fit imo

polo has plenty of solid colored bucket hats

also, overmatching is overrated.

plaid bucket hat + plain white tee + some khaki chinos = dope fit imo

I do agree with the overmatching comment... I'm just not too excited about the plaid thing all over again. I'm actually looking for khaki shorts to go with damn near everything this summer...probably some Polo linens.

Anywhere online I can get the solid color Polo buckets? Or is it just at the Polo Mansion? I was at Bloomingdales today, just plaid (although I'm kinda feelin' the plaid autumn shades they had for spring/summer).

On another note, there's nothin' like a plain white tee neither...I was plain white tee'd out all last summer...WITH some plaid shorts and vintage nikes with at least a couple of the shades the shorts had in 'em.

• 3 months later...

forgive me if i'm just an asshole and can't figure out the search function, but I couldn't find a thread for this, and I decided to start one.

I have a penchant for interesting (read: ugly) new eras. I dont know why, I'm just drawn to really tacky ugly hats. My favourite ever was ruined somehow when I was drunk. I mean, its not really ruined, but its definitely tarnished (please don't point out the glaring similarity this stain has to one that is protein based in nature, I know already thanks).

stuff_006948.jpg

SO, just a question to get the (potentially redundant) thread rolling.

Does ANYONE know where I can find another one of these?

Additionally, post any and all cool hats that you feel postworthy.