xcoldricex

coffee anyone?

2:15 pm iced coffee made with sheridans trying to wake up some to go to the bf's parents but i feel like i need something else

drinking coffee with 1 sugar and a drop of half and half at 12:32 am

i always have ucc coffee at home

Cup of Alterra straight black. Thumbing through supermarket for anything good. Paying some bills and getting some shit sorted out for school today, wonder if I can afford beef's Julius suit...

6.48pm coffee... entering lecture hall for my 3rd hour of managment. lecturer is sooooooo boring. old wrinkled women teaching in a master of sport industry...

All up in the club.

Erryday.

I tend to make my own variants of Redeyes - Blackeyes.

Usually some form of rich Italian espresso mixed with some form of sweeter coffee like hazelnut mint or something.

That and a cigarette are my recipe for wakefullness, erryday.

Wish I had smell-o vision so I could share my Four Barrel coffee beans with ya. Late start with the french press today. <3

drinking my gimme! coffee right now. this stuff is fucking awesome.

next time i'm in town, you need to take me to get some of that monkey shit coffee

They be civets, not monkeys. Both males and females have testicle-like sacks. Their musk used to be in Chanel No.5 until they switched it out with synthetic.

Blue mountain french press (the real shit, not this blended business with like 10% blue mountain in it).

im not gna sleep tonight

i honestly don't know what i would do without coffee. I should probably cut down though. If i don't drink at least a pot a day i can't concentrate on shit.

sippppin on a dbl shot nespresso, but it's evening here. what colour capsule is the strongest one? i like the purple and blue ones

black = strongest

purple = best

Trying to perfect the temperature of the boiling pot before pouring into the french press. I suspect overly hot temp makes it a bit too bitter for my liking. Gave it 30 seconds today but I'm going to give it a whole minute tomorrow.

has been for the last 3 years... but 2 packs a day of nonfilters catches up quick, and i have to quit. on my 42nd hour of no smoking... kinda dying inside.