new pbj model

nettiemoore

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys I wear a size 30 in sorahikos slim. I decided to buy a size 31 in these do you think thats a good fit? I'm looking for snug but not too snug fit. My thighs measures about 20iches.

^if youre referring to the nandos when you say "these" then youre in the wrong thread

i've seen samples of faded nando x nando denim and they are amazingly contrasty. this is because the core of the yarns are white. here's one sample from their website:

nando_fade.jpg

my guess is that there's a good chance these new pbjs will be similar to these, except much slubbier.

This is interesting because I just re-read the description on BiG and it says:

"The cores of these threads and yarns remain undyed as the indigo does not fully penetrate to the centers. This allows for contrast fading similar to that of traditional blue jeans but with a unique blue overcast."

The fades on those Nandos don't look "similar" to traditional blue jeans. The fades on the Nandos look like alternating strips of blue and white...

damn... these things look beautiful, and unlike anything I have. i love the fact that they are in some ways similar to overdyes (really dark looking and with non-contrast stitching), but should fade more like raw denim. I'm am hoping they dont fade quite like those nandos though. From the pics they look dark enough that they could almost be mistaken for black :)

So, i pulled the trugger and made the impulse buy. I'm hoping this will prompt me to sell some of my denim and other things that i know i wont wear that often.

Now to wait patiently and hope i got the right size.

well well, i was in BIG today to get the 005's and I couldnt pass up a chance to try these on. they are fucking incredible up close, and the fit is awesome. still, i got the 005s over them because i was looking for something alittle more conventional, but they are really beautiful. GO FORTH AND PURCHASE!

well well, i was in BIG today to get the 005's and I couldnt pass up a chance to try these on. they are fucking incredible up close, and the fit is awesome. still, i got the 005s over them because i was looking for something alittle more conventional, but they are really beautiful. GO FORTH AND PURCHASE!

Must.... not... buy... more... jeans.... aaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!

i've never seen those nando nando before. in the nyc stores they have 3 models (1 mens and 2 womens) and none of them look like that. it's possible that it's a lightweight (around 9oz) warp and weft indigo dyed pant that they made for spring/summer collection.

i've seen samples of faded nando x nando denim and they are amazingly contrasty. this is because the core of the yarns are white. here's one sample from their website:

nando_fade.jpg

my guess is that there's a good chance these new pbjs will be similar to these, except much slubbier.

Must.... not... buy... more... jeans.... aaarrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!

haha.. same here. for this kind of internal conflict, it helps to think about how many jeans u already have, how long it'll take to break them all in, and how these jeans u want to buy will still be available in the future. will power, buddy.. just keep looking at the Evolution thread to remind yourself. i want these but im going to pass, but i'm eager to see these on the Evolution thread a year from now.

i've never seen those nando nando before. in the nyc stores they have 3 models (1 mens and 2 womens) and none of them look like that. it's possible that it's a lightweight (around 9oz) warp and weft indigo dyed pant that they made for spring/summer collection.

hmm, then perhaps i should steal these images instead, courtesy of xcoldricex:

4d7bsw4.jpg

48fk4lw.jpg

2ccnrqc.jpg

haha.. same here. for this kind of internal conflict, it helps to think about how many jeans u already have, how long it'll take to break them all in, and how these jeans u want to buy will still be available in the future. will power, buddy.. just keep looking at the Evolution thread to remind yourself. i want these but im going to pass, but i'm eager to see these on the Evolution thread a year from now.

Yes... you're right. I will have enough to work on. I must be strong!

• 3 weeks later...

I put in an order for a pair, but I'm worried about fit.

I can't quite button the top button on a pair of 34" Sugar Cane Okinawas, the 36"s are a little loose. I've ordered a pair of XX-007s in a 36, but it looks like they're running a bit larger in the waist than the Sugar Canes.

Does anyone with a pair of XX-005s and a pair of Sugar Cane Okinawas (or anything like that) know if I've ordered the wrong size?

I put in an order for a pair, but I'm worried about fit.

I can't quite button the top button on a pair of 34" Sugar Cane Okinawas, the 36"s are a little loose. I've ordered a pair of XX-007s in a 36, but it looks like they're running a bit larger in the waist than the Sugar Canes.

Does anyone with a pair of XX-005s and a pair of Sugar Cane Okinawas (or anything like that) know if I've ordered the wrong size?

i'll buy them off you if you get them and they end up being too big ;)

when i saw these in person at big they looked amazing with the blue tab on the back. I almost bought them but i have ben restraining my self till september for back to school shopping, i plan on getting 2 new pairs of jeans.