what are you eating today?

soepom

Did you get your shit back homie? And those burgers were bomb as fuck.

Yeah got pretty much all my dough back. The Danny dude's aim you gave me ended up matching up w/ the paypal. Its a hella long story but he ended up not being the actual scammer but another dude who tricked both of us. In the end it worked out, appreciate all the help you gave me homie!

Literally just had this, but with eggs too. I love McDonalds breakfast.

fuck mcdonalds, i was at midway airport (chicago) and ordered a bacon egg n cheese mcgriddle for breakfast at 6am

bitch came without bacon :mad:

For those that asked, it's a Bogan Burger fr the Napier in fitzroy. Consists of steak, crumbed chicken, bacon, cheese, beetroot, egg, pineapple, tomato, lettuce, mayonaise, a potato cake and caramalised onion, served with thick wedges and salad. That sat me on my ass for 12 hours.

fuck mcdonalds, i was at midway airport (chicago) and ordered a bacon egg n cheese mcgriddle for breakfast at 6am

bitch came without bacon :mad:

I'm sorry for your loss. I never get the bacon, because well...I don't like McDonald's bacon. But one time I got a McGriddle and they didn't put eggs on it even though I asked for it.

They didn't replace it either...so...yeah...but oh well, that's fast food for you.

39 degree days here in Manila. With the humidity, its like breathing through soup. If anything, least the food is good. Somewhere on this plate is Lechon, Palabok, Chicken BBQ, Rice, and Shrimp (cooked that long Spanish way..bla..bla.la).

4530395956_3f163c2e95_o.jpg

4530396130_a38d672b8a_o.jpg

^please don't tell me you've cut the pizza with the sissers?...

that's actually pretty convenient. just don't trim your pubes with the same one.

Some Recent meals:

Yam fries were decent, but burnt on the sides that were on the bottom of the tray. Anyone know know why? Though I think its cause of the moisture in them (cause i washed the yams before, dried with paper towel and coated in evoo)...

Steak was alright until the last few bites, the raw got to me. A little too much seasoning also...

DSC_1428.jpg

DSC_1418copy.jpg