what are you eating today?

soepom

nice!!!! thats quite a feast!!!

for me, if im back in signapore, il just go jalan kayu for prata or maggi mee!!! lol

455684805_ac5d4200ea_o.jpg

damn that plongin, tempting me with his midnight cooking stories.. got hungry and.. yeah

bavette - aglio olio; with leftover salad and garlic blackpepper chicken..

im missing the parmigiano and the parsley, but whatevs.

i love leftovers.

n5081742042511017630ar7.jpg

I love cake!!

"Wings night" with a few friends tonight

0704112030bb8.jpg

The "Aftermath"

07041120501bm8.jpg

That is hilarious! :o Props to you guys for eating through all that chicken.

For me, after 2-3 pieces, the oil gets to me.

damn you guys don't eat the 'ends'/joints/whatever off your wings? it's the best part.

With 3 other guys also savaging away at the wings, there is NO TIME to slowly cleanse each bone. Eat as much and as FAST as you can, then WASH them down w/ beer!

Yeah, I'm uptown. North York / Markham hah.

With 3 other guys also savaging away at the wings, there is NO TIME to slowly cleanse each bone. Eat as much and as FAST as you can, then WASH them down w/ beer!

Yeah, I'm uptown. North York / Markham hah.

lol....i agree with u!!! guys are CARNIVORES!!!!!!!!!

i could even finish the four boxes by myself!!! hahahaa

axtsang: I just noticed something, where is the rice in the picture? Wings eaten without rice is a travesty to all Asians everywhere.

We all feel the pain.

axtsang that's a ton of wings! what different styles are they?

pogi not really, if it's just wings with beer you don't need rice, it's like a bar snack.

fixed up the ol' home-made char perng (fried rice) using whatever i could find

friedricezj4.jpg

leftover rice

prawns

tomatoes

carrots

asparagus

onions/garlic

the ends are the best part of the wing? you mean the part with little to no meat and nothing but gristle, and more often than not, a thick cartilage/nerve that is impossible to chew without gagging?

i take all my wings boneless... actually, i hate dealing with bones in any sort of food i consume. am i the only weirdo?

the ends are the best part of the wing? you mean the part with little to no meat and nothing but gristle, and more often than not, a thick cartilage/nerve that is impossible to chew without gagging?

pretty much. have you ever had fried chicken joints/knuckles/etc (i really don't know what they are called)? i love them.

pretty much. have you ever had fried chicken joints/knuckles/etc (i really don't know what they are called)? i love them.

nooooooooooooooooo they're all gross and chewy and ohhhh noooooooooooooooooo.

:eek:

same old today, nothing too exciting, although dinner was especially nice....

muesli/double espresso for breakfast.

lunch was a chicken, tomato, cucumber, pesto, jalapeno and pepper sandwich....banana, and chocolate mud cake with rum base.

dinner was bucatini with sauce of tomato puree, cherry tomatoes, fresh basil, lemon zest, chili and parmegiano reggiano.

jamaican me crazy!

i'm just kidding. i've eaten my fair share of strange things, i'm sure that must gross someone out.... kangaroo? alligator? armadillo? porcupine? snake? lion?

None of those gross me out. I've probably eaten/drank them all and wore most of them.