what are you eating today?

soepom

this looks great. where are the baguettes? do you dip them into the sauce? what about the crab, do you eat it with your hands?

where i'm from in the US, Maryland, we eat crabs a lot and it looks like this:

29funw5.jpg

those crabs look fucking delicious.

since im almost only post pics in this this thread, i shouldnt care about my cellphone quality pics.

i had me some patented alvaro (thats myself if youre wondering) style hot dogs

dsc00040ta8.jpg

sour cream, hot sauce, ketchup, onions, black olives, tomato, and crushed potato chips. so bad for you yet so good.

i had me some patented alvaro (thats myself if youre wondering) style hot dogs

sour cream, hot sauce, ketchup, onions, black olives, tomato, and crushed potato chips. so bad for you yet so good.

hot dogs at home is the best! you get to have it your way. although sour cream and ketchup together . . . ? you're raising some eyebrows over here, my friend

are you trying to gain weight or something? 1000 calories for breakfast . . . that's not child's play.

if you're after protein, what about some nice, old-fashioned eggs? hard boil those mofos and they're so easy.

yep, i planed for this winter to be the last bulking cycle ever. it was a personal goal i made about 5 years ago, before sufu.

i ate a 12 egg omelet the other day. not fun. havn't touched an egg since.

xenu, i dont think sufu is the place for you. wheres that link to that body building forum somone posted a while back?

word. i am torn. but its easy to shrink back down.

this is kinda sad. I love eating food because of the taste...

i also eat good tasting food too. sometimes.

what website did you use for this?

www.fitday.com

HOLY SHIT, this MULTIQUOTE thing is cool.

not to be lame man but your cholesterol has got to be through the roof with a diet like that, watch out

high cholesterol levels can be an indication but are not the cause of vascular (coronary) disease, chronic inflamation is. though high levels arn't really that good either.... but guess what testosterone is made out of? ;)

i am very aware of my diet.

more like, what i ate last week...

2327760944_02c45cab6a_o.jpg

toasted turkey and brie sandwich from bouchon bakery @ the venetian. no idea how it stacks up to the one in yountville

2326944249_3795aff99e_o.jpg

pigging out at the buffet @ the wynn

2326944239_2f74105324_o.jpg

pastrami sandwich from stage deli @ caesar's. not nearly as massive or as delicious as stage in nyc, but hit the spot

2327760960_3339e5917a_o.jpg

had the reuben right after. same thoughts as the pastrami. yeah, i'm a pig. sue me

6 course Japanese dinner

n575217303_458021_2110.jpg

Whenever I see a baby corn being used in a vegetable medley, I am ready to strike about 30 pts off my score for the restaurant, baby corn infuriates me!

Anyhow, is this place in Sydney Pogi?

Whenever I see a baby corn being used in a vegetable medley, I am ready to strike about 30 pts off my score for the restaurant, baby corn infuriates me!

Anyhow, is this place in Sydney Pogi?

Yeah wasn't too pleased about the baby corn, but the entire meal was delicious, definitely worth it.

Yup yup in Sydney of course. Best food city in Australia. ^^