concerts: coming, going, gone

nettiemoore

I'm glad I haven't seen any posts/talk about the Godspeed tour on here. I didn't have my credit card on me when they went on sale online for the Chicago dates, and they were sold out by the time I was able to order. So bummed.

I had no idea Destroyer was touring. They're definitely best live. The studio work can get to be some tiresome listening.

Not many shows left...here, some Canada and U.K dates, and a show in Santa Ana on May 20.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Posted this already in another thread, but some friends and I saw Primus a couple nights ago in Memphis. We had a damn good night -- it was my first time seeing them.

This isn't my video but they have basically the entire show.

l1mSHl21cTI

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I play trombone in a Eugene ska/punk band called Manitoba Lights. Tonight might very well be our last show as our guitarist is going away for school.

if anyone's in the area, come on down. There's another ska/punk band and more straight ahead punk rock if you're into that

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=123414751083587

the stuff we have recorded sounds like shit, but another album is in the works right now.

sorry to plugplugplug my own shit..............