Wrist Watches That Go With Denim! Give Me your Lists!

damienos

Analyst: That is a strap from SC (Strap culture), the picture shows first time wearing, till now color has changed toward caramel tone :D

Kiya: Great pick up, was it actually Brand New In Box from '69?

Yup, brand new in box with the original instructions and everything..

Analyst: That is a strap from SC (Strap culture), the picture shows first time wearing, till now color has changed toward caramel tone :D

Kiya: Great pick up, was it actually Brand New In Box from '69?

so you happen to know of a place that sells something like the starp youve got but for 20mm?

Mk1 GMT-Master. I wear it with suits, and jeans & white tshirts alike. Rugged, carefree, maintenance-free, and (almost) accurate. It looks like it needs a good wash and polish, too!

To continue on the topic of James Bond watches, which was the (only) Roger Moore flick where he was wearing a GMT?

The bikes are a 2004 Speed Triple with clip-ons, an Innocenti GP200, a Vespa T5, a P200E, and a heavily modded PX200E.

monaco2007watchxz5.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

Cigarettes that go with denim. I'll start.

Lucky Strikes.

marlboros. no doubt. especially when paired with strike anywhere matches. where can i get those, anyway?

Marlboros or strike anywheres? Strike anywheres are usually at any grocery store.

American Spirits are pretty cool. Especially if you buy your own tobacco and roll them yourself.

for me, vintage rolexes and omegas are often the must

my daily beater

tbnj2db22n87puekkc1jl-p1060277.jpg

is nice with any kind of garment , and suits all the styles you could possibly imagine...

plus the watch is so light and comfortable (with its proper folded silver band)

i agree, that watch (and all classic minimal rolex watches) are simple and go with anything, and add class to the most basic outfit (t-shirt, jeans, sneakers)