those god damn filipinos.

red

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have not been attack by manwomans in the PI i have sexy american accent i am still mad it is called mang ahhaha

Lucky guy... I have... Wayyyy too many times...

I remember one night being locked out of the house on the beach, my buddy was passed out in the sand, I got locked out of a girls room, cuz her gay cousin cock blocked, and the whole night... A shit load of dick hunting trannies came out of no where... 5 were wandering out the whole night looking for some wang. One sat next to my buddy, who was passed out, and I had to sho them off...

During holy week...

Enough sed...

At the salon, while my girl was getting her nails done... The gay (theyre called gays in the PI, not trannies) started to talk very "social" wen they heard me speak English... So awkward.

This one at the beach, loved me since he first saw me... After I left last year, my bro gave him my number in the states as a joke... Dude actually called me! Wen I went back last Feb, dude was all GAGA over me...

Yea... Even if they see you hook up with a girl, they'll still hunt yer ass down...

Its funny as hell...

Im planning to have my white friend come back with me to the beach, and get him soo drunk, that he hooks up with a tranny...

• 1 year later...
i doubt anyone can play pusoy dos after a bottle of redhorse. i'd like to try though.

are you still there stuntastic?

Hella not there anymore...

oh and lets not forget going to an SM and getting a bunch of "hi mamsir!!"

Everytime I would go "shopping" by myself, and I had a lady follow me and keep saying sir and blah blah blah, I would just leave. Shit is too irritating to tolerate, when youre looking for a simple white shirt.

Makes me wanna slap SM.

The owners of SMs' grand daughter is...

pedo-bear-seal-of-approval.thumbnail.png