those god damn filipinos.

red

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How could I NOT see this thread...:o

Hah, I was actually born in the Philippines..metro-manila hospital. I moved to the states when I was about 6. All I remember are hot-nights were I couldn't sleep, using a hankerchief from the dusty air when you rode in a tri-cycle, or jeep, and wearing sando's & chinelas all the time. It's weird, cause everytime I take a visit back to my hometown Dasmarinas Cavite, I feel right at home. Playing ball with the cousins, going to SM, playing counter-strike, you know, the typical shit. Buying taho & fresh pandesal in the morning, taking a shower with a tabo...gahd I hate cold water. Oh, and you can't forget going to all these fastfood places such as Greenwich, Jolibee, Macdo, & Max's resturant? I haven't visisted in like 3 years though. Most, if not all my dad's side of the family lives over there. Switching over to being vegetarnism sucks even more for me. Missing out on adobo, tapa, lechon, beef steak, lumpia, etc. Tilapia once in a while though. To be honest though, I would much rather prefer Christmas in the states. I've spent 2 christmas' there, and it just didn't feel right. New Year's was cool though. Ahhh, enough of his nonsense. Great thread you made here.

I'll finish with a classic video....not sure if it was posted already, but I'll post anyways.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wzjUhntpWVA

• 3 months later...

that bideo is puletty punny...

i wunder which azn group eats most spam per capita...

i didn't know pilipinos ate lot of spam. hong kong i eat spam and ramen for breakfast lyke everyday cuz it gud. korean fosho eat spam too. i know dude, who eat spam uncooked wif jelly still on it. he fat. hahaha..

halo halo !

do i look filipino? a lot of filipinos thought i was filipino when i went to davis... maybe it's because i was in the filipino club...

MGA KAPATID REPRESENT!

teka lang, kinda offtopic, but do other pilipinos use halo-halo to say mixedrace too?

that pic of taho is too much. aaaye. oh and the best pancit bihon i've ever had outside of my aunt's was in puerto vallarta, mexico. ...i've been craving some good pancit (w/o meat), turon, ube or pistacio icecream, and taho for a minute now.

and the halo halo i knew as a kid was really simple and superghetto. just crushed ice, milk, canned sweet corn, and maybe some beans. i loved it tho.huyy.

teka lang, kinda offtopic, but do other pilipinos use halo-halo to say mixedrace too?

that pic of taho is too much. aaaye. oh and the best pancit bihon i've ever had outside of my aunt's was in puerto vallarta, mexico. ...i've been craving some good pancit (w/o meat), turon, ube or pistacio icecream, and taho for a minute now.

and the halo halo i knew as a kid was really simple and superghetto. just crushed ice, milk, canned sweet corn, and maybe some beans. i loved it tho.huyy.

well, halo is used to describe anything mixed or to mix. i dont know about "halo-halo."

and i live with my grandma now, which means taho and hopia everyday for me.

simple is always sooo much better than the traditional halo-halo. I like Razon's take on the halo-halo.. crushed ice,milk,sweet bananas, and lecheflan..yum. panalo!

though i now a good amount of filipinos my age, i never really hang out with the. for some reason we just dont click, or some shit, hmmm...

but i do find myself drinking with older filipinos, 35+, dudes are funny as hell, love to drink and joke around, and are a bunch of horny bastards who like to frequent strip clubs, and talk about screwing women, lol. their company is always welcome. :)

• 1 month later...
dwarves, flying tree half-vampires that cry like babies to lure their victims, etc ... all i remember is my aunt telling me that the house dwarves steal tooth brushes when i was in the PI.

hahahahahahahahahahahhah

i heard from a lesbian gypsy that all pinoys believe in dwarves. she's hot, so i believe her.

lesbian or lebanese? I do know of crazy stories of little people in Hawaii, person that told it to me was a filipino-hawaiian tho so maybe we are just nuts.

dwarves, flying tree half-vampires that cry like babies to lure their victims, etc ... all i remember is my aunt telling me that the house dwarves steal tooth brushes when i was in the PI.

I wish there were house dwarves that i could relate to Dobby the house elf. fuck those cigar smoking bastards too.