those god damn filipinos.

red

had to google her but agreed 100%

i used to dream about franchising a jollibee's in jersey city someday

but i shared this with tatay and he told me some of his friends had already deemed it unfeasible after a market study and some correspondence with jb hq back in the p.i.

:(

damn that was my dream too hahah i'm from jc, you stil live there?

gravy and chickenjoy then gravy and burger steak yummmy

i was looking at nylon yesterday and I see a picture of Humberto Leon (Opening Ceremony).

That guy looks filipino and his name sounds filipino too. I just wonder if he is.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

their palabok is good too....

that the jolly hotdog, jolly sphagetti, shanghai roll and what else am i missing?

Humberto Leon is a flip. So is his partner, something Lim.

i thought he was white or something when i first heard his name. Carol Lim looks chinese and her name sounds chinese, chinay? but most flips do look chinese like myself

but jews got people like phillip roth and arthur miller.

weve got.....

???

rufiovy8.jpg

???

c'mon red, do we have to make another list of prominent pinoys?

we have:

an unsubstantiated rumor that prince is half-filipino

lou diamond phillips

rob schnieder

nia peeples

that dude(s) from nation of ulysses

death angel

word

we have:

an unsubstantiated rumor that prince is half-filipino

lou diamond phillips

rob schnieder

nia peeples

that dude(s) from nation of ulysses

death angel

+

leah dizon

vanessa hudgens (high school musical):)

chad hugo (neptunes)

apl from black eyed peas is hlaf black

vanessa minnillo

i'm drawing a blank right now.

• 2 weeks later...

PS: spam, eggs and fried rice is basically soul food. haha in my family anyways.

it pleases everyone. lol if my mom doesnt feel like cooking cooking or we're all real hungry.. spam eggs and fried rice is on the top of the list. haha

thank god my mom and dad don't talk like that.. haha they were born in the Philippines and came here when they were in their 30s but they sound normal, really no accents at all.

the girl in these videos (i've seen numerous ones) does the voice/mannerisms really well.

Oh I meant to post in here today me and my roomate had a bunch of Vienna Sausage this morning. I've been told this is a Flip thing, but I guess growing up I thought everyone ate Viennsa sausage

yesterday i was leaving for my best friend's house in Santa Cruz and my mom sent us off with frozen lumpia, jufran and chicharon. golly geeeeee.

You killed me with that "golly geeee". My Mom always says "Gaallleeeeyy", no "geeeee".

Why do some of the older filipinos use words like "lollygag" or "galavant"? When was the last time you heard someone say that? Then again I grew up saying "lamp", "chill", and "post". At least their words are proper.