Socal Meetup

soraanaam

Sorry, I'm not used to paying more than 6 bucks for an awesome meal in L.A.

Didn't see mrip at Liars last night, but they killed so I'm feeling alright about it. Stuff from Drums Not Dead and They Were Wrong So We Drowned was much better than the new stuff, but luckily they only played like three new songs. The voodo noise death disco feeling of the old stuff live was brain orgasms.

Mrip, what were you wearing?

San Diego fellows - steady is on deep discout. Not a whole lot left, especially in size small for the tops / outerwear but there's a glut of April 77 black coated pixels sizes 27-29 or so at 50% or 75% (pretty sure it was the latter). Some Cheap Monday stuff around as well.

Apparently Steady hasn't been turning enough of a profit (as I had predicted by the fact that just about everything makes it to deep discounts) so they're merging with Unsteady. Makes me wonder how Barneys will do if people aren't even willing to pay slightly more for arguably superior clothing, how they're going to convince people to pay tons more. They'll probably just not stock anything interesting is what they'll probably do.

I'm finally done with pictures and stuff... this is my last individual file I'm posting. I'll have a gallery up by tomorrow of some portraits of the people that came out to hang and be cold in L.A. from a week ago. Hey guys, if somehow enough of us get together during the day in Downtown L.A. I would like to get us all in a group picture here:

2291170288_ed1bfce800_b.jpg

2290384327_9d7447e2c5_b.jpg

Please ignore the douche bag (that I am) on the left. The only good picture to stitch in was of me on an unexpected call from my Mom.

Hey guys, for anyone still in L.A. go hit up Ooga Booga.... thursday night boogie...

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=932620&postcount=36