soraanaam

Socal Meetup

I'm down in LA for ten days and don't really know anyone. Does anyone feel like getting together to ride fixed gears or just hang out?

MEGA-FLYER1a.jpg

vous vais suave bitch

Going shopping first then spending the rest of the day at Disneyland.

Yeah a lot of the stores are pretty boring but it's either that or RO boutique and shit in LA that only 2 people can afford.

a bunch of internet dudes are going to dland together? <pause>

Going shopping first then spending the rest of the day at Disneyland.

Yeah a lot of the stores are pretty boring but it's either that or RO boutique and shit in LA that only 2 people can afford.

you know there are no ro boutiques in california right?...

House Of Blues San Diego Tuesday the 20th, Mickey Avalon, Beardo, Skeet Skeet & Kesha (all ages show)

i'll be there. If you will too, then PM me. It should be classic if mickey ave opens for kesha. All the underages who dont know who he is or what he raps about will have their teenage jaws on the floor.

154cl.jpg

just bought my tix, $20 adv

who is going

ooh that looks good - pandabear, man man, mountain goats.. I'll probably be goin as long as session c doesn't fuck me in the butt.

Audiotistic july 24th anyone?

House Of Blues San Diego Tuesday the 20th, Mickey Avalon, Beardo, Skeet Skeet & Kesha (all ages show)

i'll be there. If you will too, then PM me. It should be classic if mickey ave opens for kesha. All the underages who dont know who he is or what he raps about will have their teenage jaws on the floor.

House of Blues all ages shows are weird. So many tiny ravers.

servo, i havent been to an all ages show in a while, but given the fact that the lead is Kesha and the 2nd is a white heroine addicted bisexual rapper from hollywood, it should be a very interesting show. It will be nice to look at the faces of the moms in the crowd when Avalon starts rapping about his dick and how he likes to fuck pre teens and shoot heroine and smoke crack.

servo, i havent been to an all ages show in a while, but given the fact that the lead is Kesha and the 2nd is a white heroine addicted bisexual rapper from hollywood, it should be a very interesting show. It will be nice to look at the faces of the moms in the crowd when Avalon starts rapping about his dick and how he likes to fuck pre teens and shoot heroine and smoke crack.

oh how I love mickey avalon... I'll probably go- shoot me a pm

I'll be at comic-con a fair bit over the weekend since I've got free passes (and I'll be at the pre-show opening tonight). I'll probably be wearing my dunkowens just to fit in but if you're going to be around shoot me a PM!

has anyone hit up the oc fair? i think im going on friday.

i got back stage tix for weird al.

^^ oh for real? honestly i just want to eat haha, are you gunna be down there tomorrow?

i went last month. got me a deep fried white castle

it was ah-aight. but not 6.75~ aight

07182010939.jpg

AInE_H6Uj0U#t=1m30s

@1:31 dude's day turns bad

Guest on-display

going to the oc fair on wed for the first time. anything I should make sure I eat?

went to the OC fair last wednesday (the 11th) and was wearing my FH310's, and as I'm walking across the parking lot to meet my gf, I see a guy walking with his girlfriend...wearing 310's. I yelled and brought it to his attention that we both had the same jeans on...but wasn't able to ask if he was on sufu. made my day though..hahah.

So...long shot but anyone want to ride LA Critical Mass tomorrow? I haven't ridden for weeks and I'm itching to get back into it.

link

Guest on-display

anyone hitting up the ocfoodiefest tomorrow?