Effects of urine w/denim.....

SsSJ

I have had my jeans for almost two months now and I dont want to wash them... I dont remember last night though and woke up to wet jeans. I can only assume I pissed myself. They smell fine, I was drinking light beer so it was probably some clean pee. Do I soak or just let it be? They are feeling a little stiffer though which is cool.

Thanks!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

urine is pretty sterile until it leaves your body. the stink is the result of accumulating bacteria and the breakdown of present minerals like ammonia.

unless you want to smell like a bum for the next six months, soak that shit with water and 1/2 cup white vinegar for two hours. air dry; the vinegar smell, unlike urine will go away. then put them on and never ever piss in your jeans again, you bum.

85380124_7848c75226_m.jpg

actually a long time ago Indigo used to be fermented and reduced with urine. if you dont believe me, look it up online.

nowadays they use chemicals like Thiourea Dioxide and Lye,

so watch out! if you let your jeans soak too long the indigo might just redissolve out of the pants... haha kidding of course, it would take many weeks of soaking and even THEN - once your jeans were exposed to air, the indigo would reoxidize.

Just thought i should share that.

I remember in grade 4 going to "Fort Edmonton Park" (an old trading fort for the Hudson Bay Company, I believe) they said that urine was used to set certain dyes. But it had to be prepubescent boy's.

So, your jeans may never fade.....

Ahh Fort Edmonton Park. Don't jump on the trolly whiles it's moving or the old time'ies freak out.

Well, i guess all urine is the same, but it is not like I had asparagus or anything. I think I am just going to leave it, maybe febreze them or something if I have too. It will be a good reminder to not piss myself anymore.

Well, i guess all urine is the same, but it is not like I had asparagus or anything. I think I am just going to leave it, maybe febreze them or something if I have too. It will be a good reminder to not piss myself anymore.

unfuckingbelievable.

uhhh what the fuck? dude, that is so foul. i dont even know what to tell you if you actually need a reminder not to urinate in your pants. wow..

I remember in grade 4 going to "Fort Edmonton Park" (an old trading fort for the Hudson Bay Company, I believe) they said that urine was used to set certain dyes. But it had to be prepubescent boy's.

...it may all come down to whether you are a prepubescent boy or not

Current question - How do I save my jeans?

Alternate question - How do I avoid waking up drenched in piss again?

i look foward to your thread in a couple of months i only had my jeans 4 months and they tore :sob:

when dying fabric a fixative is added then it is rinsed out along with all the excess dye

...at least flush them out with water

Ah but cmon a friendly reminder never hurts.

I'm sorry but what the fuck? Listen, it's time we have a little sit down and run through a few situations.

So you've shit yourself, wash your pants.

So you've thrown up on yourself, wash your pants.

So you've pissed yourself, wash your pants.

And we can build on this list. A general rule of thumb to follow is that anytime something comes out of your body, your friend's body, your girlfriend's body, hell, your dog's body and comes into contact with your pants it's time to wash your pants.

I'm sorry but what the fuck? Listen, it's time we have a little sit down and run through a few situations.

So you've shit yourself, wash your pants.

So you've thrown up on yourself, wash your pants.

So you've pissed yourself, wash your pants.

And we can build on this list. A general rule of thumb to follow is that anytime something comes out of your body, your friend's body, your girlfriend's body, hell, your dog's body and comes into contact with your pants it's time to wash your pants.

Have fun with some prematurely washed jeans. :rolleyes: