Kicking Mule Workshop

Le Dirte

one more question

Im deciding between the 1980s raw or rinse.

I prefer darker jeans, the rinse looks darker in the pics Ive seen -

does anyone have both that can help me?

Raw would be darker because they have never been rinsed or washed hence no indigo has seeped out. They will lighten slightly with every wash as the indigo fades and rinses out.

Guest ManOfSteel555

the raw KMW aren't as dark as some other raw jeans, there isn't a huge difference between the raw and one wash in darkness...but get the raw if you can, it's a tad darker and will look absolutely amazing in the long run.

Raw would be darker because they have never been rinsed or washed hence no indigo has seeped out. They will lighten slightly with every wash as the indigo fades and rinses out.

I actually think the rinse is darker and I prefer it anyway (the color). I have had both and sold both in the store and the rinse always does better and people prefer the color. Go with the rinse.

I tried on some 1950s. I like the fit but I feel like the lap area could be a little tighter. shrink to fit only 3 buttons up tight. haha. Not that much but you know what I mean. I was able to grab about an inch of fabric beside the button fly. When I mean an inch, I mean having my fingers up against my leg, pinching the folded fabric that measures an inch.

I think with that in mind, fades aren't as great as when it is originally tight there(Pre stretching) What do you think?

^^^man those kmw x context are starting to grow on me....

I tried on some 1950s. I like the fit but I feel like the lap area could be a little tighter. shrink to fit only 3 buttons up tight. haha. Not that much but you know what I mean. I was able to grab about an inch of fabric beside the button fly. When I mean an inch, I mean having my fingers up against my leg, pinching the folded fabric that measures an inch.

I think with that in mind, fades aren't as great as when it is originally tight there(Pre stretching) What do you think?

^^huh?

Anybody know the thigh measurements on the KMW 1950 Raw vs. Rinsed (made in China) in a 32 or 33 waist? I wanna cop bad...

Captain......I have a 32 Chinese made 1950 rinse at home......I will grab some measurements when I leave work........I want to say they are around 12.5" in the thigh area, but I will get a definite number in a few hours......

ok well i just realized that there were 2 diff washes of the Rocker.

What do you all prefer the Rinse or the Raw. I ordered the Rinse and I think I would prefer the raw because i like raw denim so much more

Rinse is basically raw that's been soaked/rinsed one time. Unworn denim doesn't lose much color with a single rinse so I think you'll be fine with the rinse instead of raw. Obviously it's all preference though.

Hi guys, just got these 1980 raws yesterday. Much tighter than I expected- they're pretty much skinny jeans on me- but I think I'm liking the look. What do you think?

img9937mod2ls7.jpgimg9928modlg8.jpg

These are my normal dry jean size of 30, which is sized down one from my natural waist. Too bad there are no context blacks left in this size.

Guest ManOfSteel555
ok well i just realized that there were 2 diff washes of the Rocker.

What do you all prefer the Rinse or the Raw. I ordered the Rinse and I think I would prefer the raw because i like raw denim so much more

i prefer the raw, but i've seen the rinse in person and there isn't a huge colour difference.

i wouldn't put much stock in revolve pictures, they always make denim look different than it would in person it seems.

Anybody know the thigh measurements on the KMW 1950 Raw vs. Rinsed (made in China) in a 32 or 33 waist? I wanna cop bad...

measurements for a 32" 1950 Chinese made rinse

W - 16.75"

T - 12.25"

K - 9.25"

H - 9.0"

FR 10.5"

RR - 16.5"

hope that helps.....

Thanks for the comment RaWorkshop, but by hot do you mean a good look or physically warm? It's true that jeans this tight are a little warm over here in Hawaii but not enough to make me sweat. Theyve already stretched some more since that pic- I can pinch off about 2 cms of slack in the thighs. The waist is comfortable, but the top block is seriously tight.

I'm definately impressed with the cut, color and construction of these jeans. I might have to go with the rocker for my next pair, but that won't be for a while.

ok I got my jeans I tried them on for a couple of hours

Great fit I loved them I should've taken pics but I returned them for the Raw rwash. The pair i got was wrinkly and i didn't like that very much

they fit funny. They were tighter than my NS for sure but they fit more relaxed.

I can't wait til i get my exchanged pair

does anyone have pics of Black KMWs starting actually fade? I figure mine have only about 3 months of wear in, so they're still waxy in some spots, dull in others (like most pics i've seen).

If they're starting to fade, pls let us see