FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

Will I be able to fit into 26s? How far will they stretch? Also, other than dauphins, can you get anything else that's similar in color?

They stretch a bit more than the MIJ's, which is why Dior recommends sizing down one or two. If your 28's are spot on, than the 26's will probably be a bit too small. But it might not :-/

They stretch a bit more than the MIJ's, which is why Dior recommends sizing down one or two. If your 28's are spot on, than the 26's will probably be a bit too small. But it might not :-/

Oh, okay. Thank you very much for the info. Regarding my second question? :) Cause if there are no more other similar colours I might just get the 28 dauphins from you.

Oh one last question. What do you mean by spot on? Like, they just right after all the stretching, or when they're brand new.

but the tracking link only says "Electronic Shipping Info Received". nothing else. that means they jeans didn't leave your place, right?

It's a delivery confirmation number, it only really updates when I ship it out (the message you see right now) and when you get it. I wouldn't create the label and not ship it out for over a week ....