FS: Dior Homme Jeans (All Styles) and other Dior Proxy Services

TheGrapist

hey TheGrapist, I'll pm'd you a few days ago but haven't gotten a response. did you get it?

Sorry, just responded.

Is there any way you could find a 26 black?

I can ask to see if they can transfer a pair from Japan, but I don't know if they can. I just contacted my friend in Japan to see if maybe he can pick up a pair. I'll let you know what he says.

Grapist,

Does the DH boutique carry this messenger bag?:

dloc1168_toi_n0n1_01.jpg

I've read there are two sizes, and it appears that Diabro only carries the smaller of the two, which is 12.79" long. My 15" MPB is 14" across, so I'm not sure it would fit. The larger version of the bag is supposed to be 36cm, which would be perfect, but I haven't found it anywhere. Any chance you could check on this next time you're at DH? Here's the Diabro link for more info:

http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/193_336/products_id/7542

and here's an article describing the two sizes:

http://www.fashionwindows.com/fashion/2006/06006.asp

I do realize this is a denim thread, but I thought maybe you'd know offhand if they stocked it. My black 19cms are perfect, btw- thanks again. Also, if anyone else owns or has seen this bag, is it fairly rigid, or do you think I could squeeze in a 14" wide MPB?

EDIT: I just reread that article, and it's actually from last year, so those measurements probably aren't accurate. Either way, I think this season's version is almost identical, so hopefully there are two sizes of it as well.

Grapist,

Does the DH boutique carry this messenger bag?:

dloc1168_toi_n0n1_01.jpg

I've read there are two sizes, and it appears that Diabro only carries the smaller of the two, which is 12.79" long. My 15" MPB is 14" across, so I'm not sure it would fit. The larger version of the bag is supposed to be 36cm, which would be perfect, but I haven't found it anywhere. Any chance you could check on this next time you're at DH? Here's the Diabro link for more info:

http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/193_336/products_id/7542

and here's an article describing the two sizes:

http://www.fashionwindows.com/fashion/2006/06006.asp

I do realize this is a denim thread, but I thought maybe you'd know offhand if they stocked it. My black 19cms are perfect, btw- thanks again. Also, if anyone else owns or has seen this bag, is it fairly rigid, or do you think I could squeeze in a 14" wide MPB?

EDIT: I just reread that article, and it's actually from last year, so those measurements probably aren't accurate. Either way, I think this season's version is almost identical, so hopefully there are two sizes of it as well.

There are in fact two sizes, I have that bag in the smaller version. I think the larger bag is around 800. Do you want it?

when will the retailer you're dealing with stock all sizes again? about a month? more or less? indigo and the black raws.

As I said on the last page, all sizes in both colors and both hem measurements are available.

There are in fact two sizes, I have that bag in the smaller version. I think the larger bag is around 800. Do you want it?

What would the dimensions be on the larger one? The one at Diabro is $520 and 28x32.5cm, so if I can fit a 15" Macbook Pro in that I'd probably want to stick with that size. Is there any chance you could measure the inner width of yours? Basically I'd just need it to give about half an inch on each side with those dimensions. Also, how much is the smaller one at DH? I'll probably get this in a few weeks, but I'd definitely prefer going through you than Diabro as long as it's cost-effective.

any updates on the order Grapist?

Shipping in the morning (I got a bit delayed with other stuff). And sadly I cannot give you wrapping or Dior packaging without asking more for shipping. I use flat rate envelopes because international shipping can be quite high, and there is only room for a pair of jeans in the envelope, nothing else.

Shipping in the morning (I got a bit delayed with other stuff). And sadly I cannot give you wrapping or Dior packaging without asking more for shipping. I use flat rate envelopes because international shipping can be quite high, and there is only room for a pair of jeans in the envelope, nothing else.

thats ok Grapist, thanks for it

just thought if they didnt fit me, i can give them away as a big birthday gift

Hi Grapist, any reply for my question? how long will it take for you to order and send out a 21cm MIJ indigo w29's ? Thanks

A day or two for me to get them and ship them, and 2 to 14 days to get them, depending on how far away from New York you are.

Didn't get any PM from you. Please check again. :)

Just send me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll send you an invoice.

Also, bad news for everyone. I was at Saks and Dior today, and the Fall/Winter stuff has been coming in. Price increases all around :(

The raw jeans will be going up in price to $315, meaning I'm going to have to raise my prices accordingly by $22 ($20 plus $2 tax). The guys at Dior said they'd still charge me the old price until the Fall/Winter season officially starts, but at Saks the prices have already gone up. :(

The classic black suit has gone up by about $100, the leathers have gone up by $150 to $200, everything has gone up by 6 to 10% :(.