awards.

red

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in the process of designing T-shirt graphics of the most famous Superfuture battles in history.

England Vs RS

England Vs Fuct

CultPops Vs He who shall not be named

Jmatsu Vs Everyone

They will be hella mint and limited edition $450.00ea available in supercopper very soon.

Edit: Also Minya Vs Lurkers

As long as you depict the battle correctly, I endorse this project. It went something like this:

8ufaBKdY60w

yeah, ive been kinda m.i.a. i need to be more present to help offset the incoming n00b population.

my kid is a harry potter junkie. you just made me his hero. i need this shirt. im going to go sell some more dna to raise funds...

hibernation. its cold in these parts so i usually become a recluse between january and march 1st. hows bizness? your name is floating around the net quite a bit these days.

Yeah Cult It is very cold up your way..is it North East..is that correct? I went to New Haven Conn years ago on a work trip, got out of Newark Airport in mid winter and instantly though..Fuck! Fuck its sooooo bloody cold. Its a diff cold than here, like a really dry, cut to your bone in 2 seconds cold.

I was thinking the other day, wondering what state in the US gets the hottest in Summer? Is it the lower states?

As long as you depict the battle correctly, I endorse this project. It went something like this:

England....I always though it would be funny to do a group characture, cartoon style graphic of all the SuFu heads. It would take ages though....would have to search through WAYWT download and print pic's and mess with em', line drawings etc....try and get everyones character across.....like Red with tube socks down his jeans, that kinda thing.:D

England....I always though it would be funny to do a group characture, cartoon style graphic of all the SuFu heads. It would take ages though....would have to search through WAYWT download and print pic's and mess with em', line drawings etc....try and get everyones character across.....like Red with tube socks down his jeans, that kinda thing.:D

Ha hah. You gotta do it! I am sure all junkies would oblige and send you in their pics.

:D

Id buy the shit out of that.

Seriously Ande, start thinking about it.

Englands right, most people would send you a picture.

Yeah Cult It is very cold up your way..is it North East..is that correct? I went to New Haven Conn years ago on a work trip, got out of Newark Airport in mid winter and instantly though..Fuck! Fuck its sooooo bloody cold. Its a diff cold than here, like a really dry, cut to your bone in 2 seconds cold.

I was thinking the other day, wondering what state in the US gets the hottest in Summer? Is it the lower states?

im actually in the midwest. among the coldest in the states. i would say texas or arizona gets hottest but it will top 100 here as well. we get both extremes in chicago.

i would buy one in a second. do it.

chicken has just been stripped of the title.

i judged denimhead by amount of help in superdenim. chicken has always stood out in my mind, especially for translation. and i completely forgot tweeds encyclopedia and XXX thread. those threads deserve breakthrough technology of the year. or something like that..

shit, i just checked in this thread for the first time. had no idea i was even nominated in the first place. thanks guys. (but then again, i got ripped! :D )

but you guys did the right thing. i'm just a fan, but there are people here who are far more knowledgeable about the neverending topic of denim and people who have been contributing crazy amount of shit, like my man TIP.

right.jpg

shit, i just checked in this thread for the first time. had no idea i was even nominated in the first place. thanks guys. (but then again, i got ripped! :D )

but you guys did the right thing. i'm just a fan, but there are people here who are far more knowledgeable about the neverending topic of denim and people who have been contributing crazy amount of shit, like my man TIP.

right.jpg

chicken was sf's first ever supern00b. you still get it chicken

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...