Next denim purchase

naturaljax

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to choose one from the following:

-Evisu 2000 No. 2 (would love No. 1 w/ hand painted gulls but I can't figure out the sizing at all on those)

-Or an actual Lee, Lee repro (I'm thinking Cowboy 101, '42 Model)

-Or a Buzz Rickson Lee repro

I'm still not sure which Lee repro would have a slim, straight cut. Seems like the Lee Riders are slimmer than the Cowboy 101 models but I wasn't feeling the back pockets and half selvage as much.

Does anyone have any Lee repros from Buzz Rickson? I would love to learn more about them.

I'm pretty uncertain about what I want next.. I'm working on a pair of APC NS right now.

I'm thinking either..

PBJ xx-005, Eternal 811 or Diors (19.. 21, who knows)

Yeah.. they're not really similar at all. Though I'm leaning towards the Eternals, I'm looking for a slim, but not VERY slim cut.

It might just be me, but buying denim takes me a few months, I really have to consider what I want to add to my collection, fits, prices, etc.

So what's the next pair of denim you're planning on buying?

I'm either looking at:

- Imperial Dukes

- Eternal 811's

- Sammies.

But I've heard sometimes the quality / attention to detail on Sammies isn't really that great, so that kind of turns me off.

What about you SuFu? What's on your denim mind right now?

get the eternals

Since I just got my Flathead 3003 last month and have a pair of S5000vx on the way, I probably won't be buying any denim for at least a year. However, when I do get a new pair, I would like PBJ 003 or SC 40400. It would also be nice to try breaking in a pair of LVC 47s, because they seem to turn out pretty well (Tony, Paul T).

In about a month or so I'm gonna head out to NY for another pair. Either

PBJ xx005

Dior 19s

Somet Slims

Apc New Cures/NS sized down.

Lookin for a slim but not really skinny pair of denim with a smaller hem. The PBJs are nice but I want a more relaxed fit up top so I'm considering the Diors. I'll just have to wait to try them on and pray my size is in stick by the time I head out.