What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

woh...more NT'ers...lol....just playin man....good to see ya...

anyways, i have looking to pick up another pair of rugers...i love em...they are dope jeans...i used to own a pair a while ago and they fit really neato....um.....yeah....but whoever said my olas were too big...i know...it sucks but i won em for 102 shipped from OZ so I can deal with it...kinda like my baggy jeans now....

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

^^^^^Sup Kixslf,

I think it was you that pm-ed me about Superfuture a while back on NT (don't worry folks.....I'll keep the immaturity at a minimum). Been lurking here for a few but never really needed to respond to anything. Plus I know folks would give me "good grief" about my newb status and for me being a NT goober.........lol.

And again, that Rockers shirt is awesome! Please spill the beans........

yeah precisely....and besides.....i didnt mean to...it just happaned......i like this place much more....people on here are much more respectful [ accept for a few people] and mature about thigns....pluys they are actually into their sub culture as apposed to a lot of the hypebeasting douchbags on NT [no offense to any other nt'ers i love that place but it has fallen apart in the last year or two and the few good people left on there im sure you know what i am speaking of]

anyways, i know its late, if i offended anyone im sorry.....

oh and haptronic, i wore some plain black shoes, nothing fancy.....

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

Quote:

I got the rockers shirt from st. alfreds. they had a few great designs and thie shirt in black with purple and orange. I just liked it because it looked like a mix between an exodus shirt and the cromags lp cover.

--- Original message by youwish on Dec 28, 2005 06:52 AM

it looks like a very colorful blackmetal band tshirt.