What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

are those your 710's? damn they look good..

thanks, yes they are.

thanks, Bona and jpgm

destructo, i really like that

rye, i always thought you pulled off the rockstar motif really well, if thats not what youre going for...you still do

rye, i always thought you pulled off the rockstar motif really well, if thats not what youre going for...you still do

Living in LA I have to be careful with the rock vibe, you can easily fall into the Douchebaggery category very easily. Maybe I do?

My wardrobe is fairly eclectic without stepping into one major aesthetic. I still have a lot of Supreme/Bape/Nike stuff from my Hype Beast days in NYC, 97-03. Vintage Pick -ups from the plethora of Flea markets in Cali and some designer pieces that have pried open my wallet. Being a native of England I still like some Chav Casual now and then as well

Living in LA the last 4 years I definitely spend less cash on clothes, maybe it shows. Most workdays are tees and jeans.

Guest Airjamie

from yesterday...

h&m u-neck

cheap monday black overdye

vans

supreme mini duffle

I have a pair of jordan ones and a sweetass vinyl collection...... I'll share them if you go out with me.

I have a pair of jordan ones and a sweetass vinyl collection...... I'll share them if you go out with me.

as long as this collection has some negative approach or ssd or something.

i like this,slim fitting looks great on you.compared to your other waywt pics with baggier clothing.;)

i just like to mix it up.

It straight up does my friend. Have you seen american hardcore yet? Amazing, jack grisham from tsol is all "yeah that chick passed out and i pissed in her face, so fucking what?"

haven't yet, but whenever my local rental shop decides to restock it, i'll check it out. the book is straight grimey. stephen blush is such an asshole. love it.