What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

I look angry today.

Picture359-1.jpg

Hare

Comme des Garcons

Dior

Common Project

though your clothes may be considered somewhat "gently subversive," your haircut screams "mama's boy." your pieces are consistently spot on (chronicles of never, april 77, and CP come to mind) and i applaud you for those selections, but in my opinion your hair impedes your style from accomplising coherent maturity. have you considered longer hair? or does your line of work prohibit this?

i think moy's hair complements him well. It's clean cut which matches the simplicity in his outfits.

it looks like he dropped over a thousand on his clothes and only $15 on the haircut. clean and simple his aesthetic may be, but this does warrant a cheap and generic hairstyle. the semiotic connotations of many of his selections are subversive at heart. moy has some of the best pieces on this board, but it looks like he doesn't own any of them. i think an edgier haircut would more apropos to his sensibility of dress

Vgnome those are the nicest shoes ever fabricated by man. hands down perfect.

detail shots?

watchmyhead can we get a full body shot so we know whether or not that really looks as awful as it seems it might?

Vgnome those are the nicest shoes ever fabricated by man. hands down perfect.

detail shots?

watchmyhead can we get a full body shot so we know whether or not that really looks as awful as it seems it might?

probably not as awful as being a lurker who considers a drab pair of opening ceremony shoes to be the nicest shoes ever "fabricated by man."