What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Those jeans keep fuckin up your otherwise decent fits. It's not even that they're too baggy, they're just too wide for your frame.

i agree, they need to be slimmer but i think those jeans would probably look a hell of a lot better in person. aesthetically, i think the outfit flows together pretty nicely and although it may look a bit awkward in a picture, Im sure it works a bit better in reality.

They are actually slimmer in reality. And its just that I have this thing with vintage models of jeans, I simply love em plus Im extremely bored with the whole slim slimmer slimmest jeans.

They are actually slimmer in reality. And its just that I have this thing with vintage models of jeans, I simply love em plus Im extremely bored with the whole slim slimmer slimmest jeans.

I think it's just the bagginess of the jeans make you look shorter than you probably are. A slimmer jean would definitely be more benificial in that department. Otherwise, I agree it's a nice fit.

Also, how are they 'slimmer in reality'?

I think it's just the bagginess of the jeans make you look shorter than you probably are. A slimmer jean would definitely be more benificial in that department. Otherwise, I agree it's a nice fit.

Also, how are they 'slimmer in reality'?

I mean they look baggier in the picture. They are actually your average straight jean. kinda like the LVC 1947's. And I am short (5.6).

you're more like 5'7-5'8! :)

the jeans look great, superfuture is a bit hung up on skinny jeans.

Thanks man! But I'm only 171cm tall. that makes 5.6 doesnt it? did I misscalculate?

And thank you other guys for all the plus rep! :)

nice outfit prima.

are those the no 1 denim evisu you are wearing? thinking of getting a pair myself.

yeah they're no 1, i really like the denim but the lot 2000 cut really sucks. had to take'em to a tailor.

It was all cold and raining in New York yesterday, and in a way, unlike everyone else i'm kinda glad cause I can actually wear something. Chyeaa. Also, since it's cold and raining i've nothing to do. Which explains the picture.4kwku2u.jpg