What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

haha, he IS taking a piss, doofus

at least he`s actually, probably, using a toilet this time - I`ve seen gusto piss on a couple of businesses he didnt care for.

Fuck, the influx of drooling newbs making stupid ass comments is getting out of control.

haha. bringing on the heat mils.....

Yeah right. You sound like the kids that used to say their sketchers were just as good as my jordans.

You kidding? Dude took a sponge, some green tempra paint and raped and pilliaged a perfectly good backpack. If you're gonna jizz over it, at least get some ON the pack, it'll blend right in...

You kidding? Dude took a sponge, some green tempra paint and raped and pilliaged a perfectly good backpack. If you're gonna jizz over it, at least get some ON the pack, it'll blend right in...

incorrect. Rammellzee who you admit is a dope graffitiest with skills and a reputation (ie not you, ie nobody) tooks some sponge, some tempra paint and did his thing on a bunch of nylon, then that shit was taken and made into some backpacks, with contrast molle straps, supreme tag, shoulder straps etc worked into it. each backpack an original piece of Rammellzee artwork, complete with rmlzee custom tag on the side, each pack unique. Maybe you dont appreciate it but that there is the dopest supreme pack ever made for a reason.

i actually think its the spiderman poster that throws it off...but really i think its the fact that your top is so slim and skinny, but then your pants seem a bit looser and the shoes are a bit clunky looking... i think... lol, but i still like it

ew marc jacobs and still look like a hypebeast!?

sorry i didn't know wearing some color and wearing a hat because it was sunny made me a hypebeast. i just took off my bape x supreme x alife x anything x 100othershit jacket and my sb's too, damn.

ayn x digital_denim @ spectacles for humans...

417036539_7eb6a7feb7_d.jpg

on digital_denim:

tee from Chris

EG QR belt

contest samurai's

john varvatos chucks

on ayn:

LW81

alt app

LGC belt

Jomons

Neil Barrett

nice fits! damnit, i want JV chucks, but don't think i could pull them off as nice as digden...

surprising showers after a very hot okinawan saturday.

dsc0069qs5.jpg

mil digi camo jacket.

black shirt

bullets

pbj

adidas

i need some new sneakers. ive been wearing clarks for about 10 months, and i found a handful of sneakers i havent sold, including these forums, irons, viii, sabakus, some fake homers, and xiii.