M.O.A

lets talk cons...chucks, jacks anything...

^thanks mang

2 bad they don't let u fuck with the sole

Edited by SSchadenfreude

Just ordered custom off-white 70s with black/white sole instead of red foxing. Will post pics when they arrive.

Just ordered custom off-white 70s with black/white sole instead of red foxing. Will post pics when they arrive.

This is one of the color ways which is like almost every season for addict. Semi reg.

Rather pay $100 using custom, but what is the turn around time?

This is one of the color ways which is like almost every season for addict. Semi reg.

Rather pay $100 using custom, but what is the turn around time?

2-3 weeks from design to door (from converse.com) Also a free shipping coupon for customs right now. Figured it would be worth it. Keep in mind I did off-white as opposed to the true white which are on the addicts model. 

Edited by Fycus

Got the cons today, total turn around time from design to arrival is 16 days to west coast. Not bad at all. The off white is a lot more yellow than I had hoped (I was looking for a natural looking canvas). I'm wondering if the regular white would have been a better choice. Still good for some beaters, and unique to boot. 

Edited by Fycus

Got the cons today, total turn around time from design to arrival is 16 days to west coast. Not bad at all. The off white is a lot more yellow than I had hoped (I was looking for a natural looking canvas). I'm wondering if the regular white would have been a better choice. Still good for some beaters, and unique to boot. 

u could have at least posted a pic

Anyone know if there's a dif between the first string 70's and the newer 70's they released?

Anyone know if there's a dif between the first string 70's and the newer 70's they released?

According to Oi Polloi website:

For those who are wondering, these are pretty much exactly the same as the ‘First String’ ones we got last year. The only difference we can spot is that they’ve got a slightly different heel tab and heel panel.
Edited by timeless

rw503lB.jpg

newSh6p.jpg

E1Qo59O.jpg

RJFn8dT.jpg

These are tight...def worth a cop.  I saw a pair of visvims in my size on auction and i was going to get but honestly I probably just get as much enjoyment out of these!

wcl5z2t.jpg

good to know i can finally get the black/whites in lows

Can't say I'm fond of the plastic-like look the 70's cons have

plastic-like?

DSC_3784.jpg

these are pretty clean minus the laces. CP looking uppers, con soles, MIJ too. 

DSC_3784.jpg

these are pretty clean minus the laces. CP looking uppers, con soles, MIJ too.

yah i had a pair of corgis a while back. pretty nice material for what yr paying. shouldve ordered .5 sizes down tho, they're tts but stretch a lil

Edited by Trasparenti

i want some 70s but i'm worried about them looking like clown shoes since i'm a US 12.

i'm US 11 and I get that feeling.  I think the clown effect stops around US 10.