football: the beautiful game

RobbertJan

Guest I LOVE LFC
there was a wwf wrestler that looked just like that dude.Kamala the ugandan giant i think
You mean that dude that ate worms??? The Boogeyman

I can't believe I can remember this, but its Papa Shango he looks like, at work so can't get an image up, google it, you will laugh.

fucking useless cunts, you watch them play their best when they return to their £100k a week salaries in a couple of months.

Would it be cynical of me to suggest England have never played at 100% since that group of players decided to give all the pay earned playing for England is given to charity?

Probably, but I couldn't seriously give a fuck.

Gerrard - shit

Rooney - shit

upson - shit

lampard.. and so on.

I don't want these twats anywhere near the next tournament's preparations. Retire, please.

We need 3 goals to get back in the game, so of course we bring on the prolific EMILE CUNT HESKEY. Oh, why don't we bring off the only striker who's scored for us too?? yeah!

+

In a way, i'm so fucking glad this happened (especially against our greatest rivals - granted we take it more seriously than them) everyone has known we're average.

Perhaps after this we can start from scratch.

Guest I LOVE LFC

OH YES, GLAD I GOT A TENNER ON ZE GERMANS AT THE START OF THE TOURNAMENT, 10-1!!!!!

Ay, told you they hated each other and can't play together....

and the US can go back to not caring about soccer for the next 4 years

instead of obsessing about our failure for the next four... this is why england loses and germany does not

F#%$ England has clearly been robbed by the F*%#!ng blind ref!

unfair to the linesman who was where he was supposed to be. blame the luddite blatter for not allowing technology

anyway, usa officially better than england.... lolololol

unfair to the linesman who was where he was supposed to be. blame the luddite blatter for not allowing technology

nah that will take the fun out of the game... it's more fun to swear at the refs ;) that's the best thing about football you can whinge a lot about things you can't change...

really tempted to put money down on mexico...as well as argentina has been playing and even with all that talent up top i still don't think their back line has been tested yet. but ill prolly just end up putting it on chile, 5/1 looks really good especially after watching them do well a man down against a spain side who actually needed points.

Tevez was a good 3 feet offside....

Fifa really need to get into the 21st century, 2 completely wrong decisions today. refs are only human, you could see how tense the linesman was after Tevez "goal", clearly wasn't sure of his decision. give them some technology so that the right decisions are made, it's a fucking disgrace for fans....