football: the beautiful game

RobbertJan

Torres didn't have a good game, but boy he makes a lot of room for other players. Villa has all the time in the world on the ball, since at least 2 defenders stay with Torres. Same thing with Ronaldo, but he got 3 defenders most of the time from N.Korea.

Also, can we all agree that John Terry is the dumbest footballer in the world? How fucking stupid can you be to pull that shit? I would love to see Capello going at him. Might be even better than Fergie's hairdryer treatment.

Domenech proved for once and for all that he's a classless cunt at the end of that game.
I was really hoping that Parreira would just deck him. It looked like there is a good chance.

France will get their shit together. Old players will go, but there is still a good spine in the team. I love how French people want to get rid of Ribery. Fucking lunacy, he might be a psycho twat but he sure can play. Evra on the other hand is just a pussy. Watch him having some mental breakdown and fuck up the next season (or he quits France and gets even better)

but this fuckin referee fucked the game... The red card for Gourcuff is fuckin ridiculous and will have big consequences for our player, considering the nightmare he s living.

you must get a lot of sympathy for getting screwed by refs these days, eh?

hopefully henry will be playing for red bull by the time they play spurs this summer....

Torres didn't have a good game, but boy he makes a lot of room for other players. Villa has all the time in the world on the ball, since at least 2 defenders stay with Torres. Same thing with Ronaldo, but he got 3 defenders most of the time from N.Korea.

to be fair, those were the first 2 games Torres has played since coming off his injury?

Can't tell you how much contempt I had for Greece during the game, wouldn't be surprising if that spell of keep-ball Argentina enjoyed @ 80mins was to piss them off.

Also, Argentina's team spirit is absolutely infectious, they - and maradona's antics - make me happy :D

p.s

lmao @ yakubu's miss

Hell yeah... I'm following the Albiceleste for a radio here since i'm one of the biggest Boca Juniors fan in France.

What God made is just fabulous... Ok he let Cambiasso and Zanetti watching the world cup at home and many people criticized him for these... The qualification games were awful blablabla But many people forgot 2 important things :

- Qualifications in America Latina are a mess : Sometimes players who play the Libertadores and players who play in Europe can t come... If they can make it, they have to catch up the time difference etc.. That s why Messi, Tevez and co werent that good and why Diego has to made his team with Papa, Federico Insua, Schiavi etc.

Imagine the spanish team without its players involved into the champions league and you'll get the point.

- Cambiasso and Zanetti are gentlemen in Milan but stupid cunts with the Albiceleste. Our French team just showed us how important having a good feeling and a good atmosphere in a group is... When i see Milito encouraging his concurrent Higuain after his first horrible game against Nigeria (Pipita said : "Milito told me that i should keep the faith") or the attitude of every substitutes... I m glad Diego didn t bring these negative elements in South Africa.

Diego is definitely God himself.

AND FUCK YEAH EL LOCO PALERMO SCORED AND MADE ME WON MONEY CAUSE I BET ON HIM : ]

What will the Barca striking lineup look like next season?

Ibra-Villa-Messi? With pedro and Bojan on the bench?

Ibrahimovic is about to come back to Milan... Milan AC, not Inter.

______Busquets______

Xavi___________Fabregas/Iniesta

Messi___Villa____Iniesta/Pedro/Bojan

Another rumor : Hleb, whos only on loan in Germany, may come back.

I hate Barca...

^last thing FIFA wants is to be held responsible for mass worldwide rioting. fuck the apocalypse if we take the one thing the outside world holds generally superior over our heads, all hell is breaking loose. that being said, good riddance for mr. magoo from mali getting sent back to his shit country...hope at least one of the 46 death threats on the replay's youtube comment thread manifests itself.

GO 'MERICA, #1!

edit: are you FUCKING jerking me with that yellow card on Altidore? two of our players get stepped on with quite obvious intent, then some overly dramatic smelly algerian flops after getting brushed on his thigh. absurd.