Missed Connections - SuFu edition, no homo

kauflust

There but for the grace of God. They're ubiquitous now. Lame to have them, even lamer to not. Like pogs or a game genie.

I just bought a pair exclusively to play shooty hoops in. I like the little picture of Rick on the inside. I check in on him during lulls in the game.

"Hello Rick!"

"Hi!"

"Are my shins getting too sweaty for you?"

"No, it's cool. Now go get the rock!"

i saw some guy in malibu this afternoon wearing the same wool waffle hoodie by robert geller as i have (but in black) and raf astros with a blonde girl wearing tan coloured ervell air jacket, you guys said "what's up"

i was the guy wearing a black fleece cardigan, grey endvnra slacks, and navy cp's and said "hey...how's it going"

lol

i saw some guy in malibu this afternoon wearing the same wool waffle hoodie by robert geller as i have (but in black) and raf astros with a blonde girl wearing tan coloured ervell air jacket, you guys said "what's up"

i was the guy wearing a black fleece cardigan, grey endvnra slacks, and navy cp's and said "hey...how's it going"

lol

dont you mean he said "whats up snitch!"

today, afternoon, somewhere around prince and mercer

you were wearing legit denim, really slubby, blank back pockets. couldve been pbjs.. and what looked to be some whites semi formal's boots. with a few other doods in your posse. i figured it was a fashunz spring vacation

What happens when you see a sufu member but your jawns are not as baller as his jawns. do you say hi, nice jawns

if you can be steazy without balling, i guess that's even better.

unfortunatly, in montreal there are not much "sufu missed connections" :S

haha that was you guys? shoulda said whats up. in my mind i was thinking who iz these creeps following me??(5)

i was really tempted but like usual i felt like it'd be creepy, though i could tell from your outfit it was you, the face only solidified my guess. btw what hat were you wearing, need one similar for summer steez.