Missed Connections - SuFu edition, no homo

kauflust

Reading The Aeneid and St. Augustine in medieval lit? Kinda weird. What st augustine? I rather enjoyed Confessions.

The Divine comedy is pretty enjoyable when reading in a historical, humanist context. I've never discussed it in a literature class though. I'd imagine it's a bit different.

i was on the B train going downtown.

thought coco was sitting next to me.

she had glasses like yours.

i kept changing leg positions trying to show u my raw denimz.

fake coco didnt care.

she had one of those big floppy art school portfolios tho.

lol nope not me :| i'm a 1 train kinda girl for the most part

black plims....i have black zig zags. everything else checks out but I do not have a plaid and grey pea coat. also, never been to opening ceremony, and checked out apc once but I was the only one in the store at like 11.

doppelganger?

I might have seen Fookums around union square but I'm not sure. Darkanimal came up on my facebook news feed tagged as The Dark Knight. Apparently some friends of friends hung out with him?

You sure you read right?

Not a plaid and grey pea coat, but a plaid shirt and a grey pea coat. He'd probably have just said a grey plaid pea coat if he meant otherwise.

• 2 weeks later...
im waiting for the day when i can go up to someone and be like "ey yo, i know you from the internets"

heres lookin at you mrip, crissyw, chantheman, fallenangels, igit (san jose crew)

Hey man, I'm waiting for this to happen one day too. Although I met popPOPpop at the sjsu campus when he recognized me by my skulls. Where the fuck is everyone else in San Jose at? I live in the east side!

north face dior jeans hiking boots in tim hortons checking out my shoes

probably hypebeast though i guess

i'm trying to picture how this looks in my head, in various forms of execution

i can't fathom this looking good. reminds me of that north face fleece + C diem boot combo from a while back. yeah i'm not an advocate of synergy or what have you, just wear the shit to go out buy a carton of milk but i dunno, sometimes shit just doesn't gel on the wearer

hahahhahahahhaha whoever is stalking jeep should buy him a slice of 'za to break the ice.

nah but seriously, that shit sounds like it would be a pretty creepy/disturbing experience.

All the more highlighted by the fact the stalker isn't some pervy bum, but rather a kid decked out in 4 figure sneakers that makes it disconcerting.

hahahhahahahhaha whoever is stalking jeep should buy him a slice of 'za to break the ice.

seriously. STOP GIVIN ME THE CREEP EYE WHENEVER I FUCKIN BUY A MUFFIN OR SOME APPLES MANG.

yo, I love Fat Cat. I haven't been since last year though. Did they up their carding, cause when I've been they've never carded.