Missed Connections - SuFu edition, no homo

kauflust

i saw a du on the subway last night wearing dior homoz, but other than that looked like a straight mid-thirties sqaure. lame ass hairdo, lame ass frames, and new balances, but not like, some street fly hyped up super collab freshness new balances, just boring ventilated running joints.

lol fucking square

i rocked mine with aa and vans cause im fresh like dat homey

oh? i went to all three of those places today also. BiG and r by 45rpm were empty when i went with my buddies. were you in uniqlo when that LOUD ASS alarm went off for ~5 minutes?

No I wasn't there for the alarm, when I went to BiG me and my friend were the only dudes there most of the time. Store was a lot smaller than I figured and I thought denim heads would be working there (denim heads in the sense of appearance not knowledge) but the two people working were pretty far from it. r by 45rpm was so dope though, wish I could afford that shit.

saw some ugly looking pinoy at the post office wearing a j lindenberg logo hoodie and a cap with a wesc logo on the back. Guessing some kinda hypebeasty type person. If you read sufu, you're ugly and your clothes suck

• 2 weeks later...
alright, who the hell was it who called me out on "dino might!" at tribeca grand last night but wouldnt tell me who you were?

Lmao, i wish i would have been there, it would have been comedy... but in all seriousness getting called by my s/n anywhere is fucking awkward

Saw you at the Arcata beer and bread tasting event. You were wearing well worn in Sammies. I said hi and nice jeans, and you just said thanks instead of nerding out and talking about sufu with me. Come forth and get your neg repz.

Oh, I was wearing a chambray shirt and self edge x iron heart03s.

Gothninja walking his dog on my block at this moment, powerful one by the looks of it. RO boots drkshdw jeans some sort of julius or RO parka no doubt and what looked like an LUC hat REVEAL YOURSELF DARK BEING I'm just wearing like black jeans and a black toque and an old blue bomber jacket and a red and black plaid shirt :)

Tuesday walking down houston at like 10am. Gave me a weird look, was that you Keagan?

Skinny asian. I saw you all over nyc. How come you didn't say hi? I figured you were forum member

I always thought nyc. I dunno. Looked like him though. By that i mean a really creepy pale skinny kid with long pale hair.

Cotton duck is a cutie patootie irl