Missed Connections - SuFu edition, no homo

kauflust

no shit? why didn;t you stop me? was getting jordans for my kids at foot locker

two reasons

1) since we've had pretty limited forum interactions besides sharing some lols, id feel like a serious herb if i stopped you and was like "hey, it's spaghetti ... you know ... from superfuture" and you had no idea who i was

2) you walk around with a pretty intimidating look on your face, not sure if you are aware of this

next time ill say hello, definitely

I thought I saw Kunk once on Sullivan coming out of a fabric store but the jawns weren't right and when the dude turned around (I saw from behind) he had this HUGE Russian-beardo status look goin on.

was super dissappoint.

is amazing that a 12 foot jewish guy and Thing in tight jawns have never bumped into each other.

well, we both spend enough time outside the city in our respective homes (me, last year in Shaolin, more or less), but come late August, we'll probably bump into each other shitloads since I'm relocating permanently.

i feel i should have met a whole gang of sufu ny'ers but i've spent alot of time out of the state as of recently because i'm making good money doing so. forgiveness please potential new friends

dunno if it says more about you or me, but it wouldn't have been weird.

and i look angry but am not and had a sinus headache which is why i was scowling.

next time, simply say i am spaghetti, from the future.

I don't think you're angry looking at all in person

you actually jolly as all fuck