Missed Connections - SuFu edition, no homo

kauflust

so robi went to nyc for fashion week and various appointments.

he called me from the geller party and told me that:

polish, joey formal, omc etc grabbed him and tried to beat him up.

is it weird not making plans to meetup and to suddenly bump into someone?

do you throw board politics aside and make nice-nice? or carry the vendetta from the internets into real life?

surprising... you would think just a glance from him would intimidate a -----

Yea, i've had a guy at a local band show call me by my screen name. Kinda strange. My friends were pretty confused.

7 party = epic. Was woken up by police in the morning as I was too drunk to manage to get home and slept on a park bench. For some reason I was also wearing a raincoat, no idea where I got it...I was pretty zombie the next day before I downed two double espressos...

i keep seeing this pretty model looking guy, first in a store id rather not mention i was in, second at work. i think he was wearing the same outfit each day. mad skinny. porcelain face. skinny indigo dior jawns, low top sneaks and a little blonde pony tail.

i keep seeing this pretty model looking guy, first in a store id rather not mention i was in, second at work. i think he was wearing the same outfit each day. mad skinny. porcelain face. skinny indigo dior jawns, low top sneaks and a little blonde pony tail.

like heroin-legs lookin guy? stubbly? think i might've seen the same dude in williamsburg a couple weeks back.

Saw someone with skulls today at school (SJSU). Sorry I didn't talk to you, i was late to class. WHO ARE YOUUUUU! First person i've seen with nice jeans at school.

That would be me. I was with my friend who had his dukes at the time, but he actually goes to uci.

Also, been seeing this guy who rides a skateboard and noticed him with the selvedge line...also at SJSU. Who are youu??

stubbly? nah, he looked like hes never had to shave still. cleann
like heroin-legs lookin guy? stubbly? think i might've seen the same dude in williamsburg a couple weeks back.

Theres a guy who works at dior homme on 57th with a little blond pony tail whos really fucking thin and pale. Probably couldve been him.

Saw a girl with the same exact haircut/pair of sunglasses/general body shape of thedaniway on the red line a couple days ago, it was really creepy because it looked just like her. When she looked at me straight she didn't really look like her (mouth was kinda weird) but from the side it was like a twin or some shit.

edit- might as well add this: any of you fuckers that go to depaul/columbia that take the train, I see you. I'm the guy with the sagged flatheads and premed out most of the time.