Missed Connections - SuFu edition, no homo

kauflust

Wtf this is at Rutgers? That place is a black hole for steeze unless you're into the asian bro look. Triple 5 soul + Castro cap is avant gard shit there.

Also I know there's gotta be tons of lurkers in the NYU union square area. Anyone else go watch CChen battle Bobby Flay on bread pudding Throwdown this afternoon?

I bought chucks for cheap from CChen.

Wtf this is at Rutgers? That place is a black hole for steeze unless you're into the asian bro look. Triple 5 soul + Castro cap is avant gard shit there.

Also I know there's gotta be tons of lurkers in the NYU union square area. Anyone else go watch CChen battle Bobby Flay on bread pudding Throwdown this afternoon?

ahahaha there cant be any more truth to this statement. well.. now that you point it out... he was the EXTRA large fit SDAs wtih the tiffany dunks... prob just a flip hypebeasty. with sdas ?

nothing but asian bro look and fobs.

Dino Might, Saturday am, Blue in Green Soho steps, he was eating an apple wearing that spaghetti tshirt.

Couldn't bring myself to say anything, plus no one knows me here.

Joey Formal at Den just now, telling me where to get rag and bone style gloves fer cheap.

hah, i eat hella apples. i was feeling too shitty that morning.. were you one of the guys wondering where opening ceremony was?

hah, i eat hella apples. i was feeling too shitty that morning.. were you one of the guys wondering where opening ceremony was?

Naw, I asked you if BIG was open though. I was going to ask about your "cool t, where'd you get it" to fuck around but I was too lazy.

It's weird seeing major sufu figures in real life. you had the celebrity aura thing.

Rarely see anyone in Philly I might consider except possibly this one SA at Ubiq I pass a lot who is always wearing some sagged raws and generally doesn't look like trash.

I assume the SA at Deep Sleep must either lurk or post, he wasn't in sufu-approved labels, but he certainly knew his shit about denim when I talked to him a few weeks ago.

Naw, I asked you if BIG was open though. I was going to ask about your "cool t, where'd you get it" to fuck around but I was too lazy.

It's weird seeing major sufu figures in real life. you had the celebrity aura thing.

haaaaaaaa, famous on the internets

i get approached on a way to frequent basis its usually they ask me if i am me and then say cool and walk off, its fucking bizarre. a lotta kids on this site do not have personality outside of their internet persona

I've got more personality than Robin Williams in Odin. Thats saying something.

i saw some sufu looking guys at the "high class" mall in cleveland and asked if they were on sufu.

altho both were wearing nudies, one guy was wearing some y-3 shoes...

im not afraid to ask, shit like this is almost non-existent in cleveland.

someone on here whos number i dont have in my phone called me and left a message saying to sell him "some deminz" or something like that then something something "cause you know you want to and you know you have to" or something then something out.

i dont know who you were and i dont know what youre message said/meant

someone on here whos number i dont have in my phone called me and left a message saying to sell him "some deminz" or something like that then something something "cause you know you want to and you know you have to" or something then something out.

i dont know who you were and i dont know what youre message said/meant

"T get your ass out of bed and get to work, you need to sell some deminz..... cause you know you want to and you know you have to..... Cotton Duck you silly bitch!"

I don't remember the rest...

grey clarks desert boots, skulls, w+h black coated half-zip hoodie, glasses at pratt campus 5pm-ish. white du.

i saw you today.. who the fuck are you.

i have the same hoodie and pants ahaha..

hmm.