the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

Guest jmatsu
i'm surprised those taiwanese beezy's didn't jock your nuts jmatsu. most the taiwanese hos i find are obsessed with all things japanese, a category i'm assuming your penis falls under.

in japland they usually will suck cock on command, not so much here/at the club i was at last night.

Guest jmatsu
damn shame.

yeah cause when immigrate to america they all b reading cutebutdeadly's blog and mistakenly think that they can ignore their duties as asian women.

yeah cause when immigrate to america they all b reading cutebutdeadly's blog and mistakenly think that they can ignore their duties as asian women.

tending to the penis is priority #1, though the balls are a close 2nd...

• 2 weeks later...
Why are a lot of Asian tourist some of the most rudest shoppers that I come across lol ?

Because asians from the home continent believe in heirarchy, not common, democratic courtesy. People in service and retail industries in asia tend to be temp workers imported from rural areas. They are the ultimate in cheap, nameless, and disposeable labor and are treated as such.

Why are a lot of Asian tourist some of the most rudest shoppers that I come across lol ?

because you aren't asian and you don't understand their ways, ergo whats norm to them is rude to you

Because asians from the home continent believe in heirarchy, not common, democratic courtesy. People in service and retail industries in asia tend to be temp workers imported from rural areas. They are the ultimate in cheap, nameless, and disposeable labor and are treated as such.

probably.

this is fuckkkkkked up...get one of your cousins or something that she doesn't recognize anymore and rent a Vietnamese baby to make her happy before she slips away...(4)

my fam would prob be down with any children that are mixed Asian, but they would strongly prefer Taiwanese. My sister is dating a Korean, and they don't know yet. Me and brother are placing bets on shit hitting the fan when they find out. Actually, that might actually just be my mom. My dad didn't care about Latino ex...

YOUR DAD DID NOT CARE ABOUT LATINO EX. FUCCCK. was he proper or thugged out

because you aren't asian and you don't understand their ways, ergo whats norm to them is rude to you

so true i remember one time in skool when i had to call my mother to pick me up the staff in the room immediately scolded me for apparently disrespecting my mother over the phone. I then had to explain to them this is how we communicate.

this was also the reason i hated bringing non Asians to my house

what's up with taiwan bitches?

even mainlanders seem to speak better engrish than them.

tried to holler at them, but they weren't havin it. offered to buy them drinks and they declined. told them i'd buy them rice cakes or mooncakes and they declined. asked them if they wanted to get some noodles after the club closed, they didn't want that.

caught a cab home and the driver was chinee from hk. asked him how to get taiwan girls. he said the best way would be to ask them to the movies. "taiwan girl veri difficolt 2 dating..."

is this true?

cause theyre all stuck up bitches. TRUTH. taiwanse btw

Ok cool. I treat them the same way lol

Yeah, but I'm open minded to things like this because myself I'm a person thats 1st gen and stuff , so I try to understand

well if you want to understand about why Asian tourists are generally rude first thing would be to explain or give example of said rudeness cos you can't truly try to be open and see from their perspective unless you can explain why you've come to perceive them as rude..we can't do our best to enlighten you.

as for the white guys with Asian chicks I can't answer that but there's Asian guys with white chicks so everything sort if balances out? (I hope)