Iron Heart News

kiya

So here's some tidbits of news for anybody that's wondering what's

going on with Iron Heart..

-They've settled out of court with Levi's, money has exchanged hands, end of story

-All futher Iron Hear jeans will NOT have a tab of any kind,

leather patch has been changed, and will not have arcuates

-Self Edge will start selling Iron Heart online starting Feb 20, my UK counterpart,

Giles from ironheart.co.uk will also commence Iron Heart sales around the

same date. At that point we'll both have full stock of the infamous 634S.

Prices will most probably stay the same.

-Self Edge will start stocking Iron Heart denim shirts within the next few weeks,

then belts and button down flannels shortly after. Production on these items

has not been completed in Japan, which is why nobody has them for sale.

-Iron Heart has a statement that has been translated into a rough form of "english":

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The news of emergency

To everyone of IRON HEART fan

Furthermore in everyone who has worn IRON HEART the importance it is

the news.

The pocket stitch of the IRON HEART jeans which this each time we make

The red tub, label design, starting sale in the American mainland,

immediately, advice of those modifications was received from the

Levi's corporation of USA.

We thought of the advice the importance, in the future determined that it

keeps aiming toward the jeans making of IRON HEART which, passes

in the world made to keep adding some modifications.

The latest modification is pursuit “of originality” and “upgrade” of the section.

Because details raise chasing, the page, we ask may.

WORKS typical raw wood truth one

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Self Edge x Iron Heart Collaboration Information:

Regarding the Self Edge x Iron Heart jeans..

-They're a Dior Homme 21cm cut

-Japanese 21ounce Selvedge

-Sterling Silver Rivets

-Will have "half" arcuates, only coming from the left side of each pocket

-35" inseam

-hidden rivets

-custom leather tag and back pocket stitching

-crotch selvedge

-waist size from 28 to 40 for indigo, 28 to 38 for black

-Released first week of March

-Only available at Self Edge for instore purchases only for seven days,

then available for phone/online orders at http://www.selfedge.com

approximate costs:

SEXIH01 (limited to 100 pairs) = 375.00

SEXIH01BK (limited to 25 pairs) = 395.00

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

The new back pocket stitch.

The "W" represents "Works Inc", Iron Heart's parent company.

I personally love it, it's simple and gets the job done. very clean indeed.

New-stitching-781813.jpg

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:)

about those SEXIH01BK's.. are they overdyed black denim or are the warp threads dyed black prior to weaving (what color is the weft)?

They are black overdye, same as the 634S-B that was released last year in limited quantities.

Kiya do you have the photos of the prototype model that were posted before? I don't remember where the thread is.

It sucks that Levis isn't letting anyone use tabs anymore. The splash of colour they bring is nice...

The back stitching is nice. I'm assuming it'll be stitched on thick like the 45rpm and sling & stone stitchings. I wish they did more for it though. The 'W' shape leaves limitless options really.

the W is decent, probably the type of thing that can be expected from other manufacturers too, at least in the short term.

I didnt necessarily think the Iron Heart arc was that cool, but I did like the blank red tag. I miss the pocket tabs more than the arcuates already. That blank red tab with the little "(W)" on it was so gangsta.

The Self Edge x Iron Heart jeans will have a "half arcuate", an arcuate that only comes from the left side of each pocket to the middle. :)

Fantastic...was gonna remove the Arcuate and Label anyways lol. Super quality denim and simplicity in "logo'ing" is key...

I totally agree.

Some people have been saying "i expected more.." but in reality, that's what these companies are all about. Simplicity and a solid product.

yeah, the "W" is totally 45rpm's "R"

but i like it, it's subtle. kiya, about the half-arcuate on the SExIH jeans - something like gstar Raw's arc?

Kinda.. Ours is two lines, not one. and it's from the left side.. and it's flipped so it's going from up to down. so in other words, not really.

Kinda.. Ours is two lines, not one. and it's from the left side.. and it's flipped so it's going from up to down. so in other words, not really.

haha. yessir.

although i won't be able to afford a pair, i will be keeping an interested eye out for this particular model (as i'm sure plenty others will).

I want to see the finished product, but for now it doesn't suck.

The finished product looks great.. solid and clean, as expected from Iron Heart...

Im' wearing my 21 oz. Selvage Straight Cut Iron Hearts right now ( bought from yours truly ) and really diggin' it. This pair reeks quality and just glad I bought them before the mayhem. Can't wait to see the SExIH in the flesh--- I'm booking a hotel in San Francisco in March so I can get my pick of the litter. The black sounds interesting too though.

If the simple design of this belt appeals, why not the DOUBLE Filson belt, either in 1 1/4 or 1 1/2 inch? I have the double 1 1/4 and I really, really like it. You could tow a dump truck with this!

The finished product looks great.. solid and clean, as expected from Iron Heart...

Hey Kiya, what about the size, color, thickness of the leather patch? The same? Its oversizedness and off white color were so distinctly cool, (never mind the now bygone motorcycles)...