Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

I think I've answered part of my own question (i.e. "why do I like this so much?"):

They have a song about a posturing homosexual witch-gangster.

Its too bad I can't stream myspace on my phone. But they look like freaks in the picture

i just went and saw deadmau5 and james zebila last night. i made deadmau5 autograph my iphone. then later on james signed it too. deadmau5 was crazy. the guy is the best dj around right now if you get a chance to check him out i highly recommend it. they are officially kicking off their world tour tonight in LA.

thanks, can't post direct links though, thread rules... have you got the other 2 tracks?

yeah i have the EP. i'll up it to plusrep when i have a chance. same with new Feadz EP and DSL - Invaders single/remixes.

i think DSL sucks. anyone into them? wonder why Ed Banger signed them.

i'm lame for still not getting the record, but pitchfork, source of all evil, jizzed on Hercules and Love Affair's record

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/record_review/49203-hercules-and-love-affair

sorta late pass worthy, but it's always nice to see some kind words for a record i assume is gonna be great (when i actually bother to download new music of any genre these days)

is it on plusrep? cause that would be very convenient.