Indie-Dance/Electro/Neu-Rave/Disco/House Music: We Are Your Friends.

onemancult

oh shit now i remembered that whens they started having tables on the dancefloor. el lame oh

That shit ruined my vibe at the Valerie party and caused me to stay on the fucking stage the entire time :( Every time I walked out i hit my fucking knee on a damn table.

That shit ruined my vibe at the Valerie party and caused me to stay on the fucking stage the entire time :( Every time I walked out i hit my fucking knee on a damn table.

valerie party was good. in other news, are you playing santos this thursday with roxycottontail?

valerie party was good. in other news, are you playing santos this thursday with roxycottontail?

I'm supposed to be playing tomorrow but haven't seen a damn flyer so who knows. No e-mail, no flyer, no update, no set time... usually means hella unorganized. I'll let you guys know tomorrow in the AM.

i can't decide if she's cute or not. i saw her all over the place during wmc

she and her entourage were dancing so hard at fake blood. it was cute

you know what sucks

deadmau5 and simian mobile disco sucked at ultra.

they were playing this gay trancey techno shizer.

ew

simian didn't play a live set? lame!

you know what sucks

deadmau5 and simian mobile disco sucked at ultra.

they were playing this gay trancey techno shizer.

ew

oh shit I missed out on finding all those reviews post-UMF. do tell which acts rocked the crowd and which were whatevz.

can someone p l e a s e tell me what track is played at 2:52 to 4:22 ??

he played this early in his set when i saw him two weeks ago and it was mindblowing...

(p.s. the guidos dancing in the background are excellent)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tgqMVquGQ4

what is the song at like 7:15? i love that ghettotech miami bass beater shit

not sure if anyone mentioned it but tiga-what you need proxy remix is CRAZY, have that shit on repeat.

ps. can anyone ID these tracks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvNqKMuCBKs

a lot of my friends give steve aoki shit, but i'm not lying when i say that he was one of my favs from wmc. he killllllllllled it

i wish i knew the name of those tracks, though. sorry

do webster still open the top floor during electroish night? considering going to crookers
is this confirmed? cannot wait!

i sure hope so... it says so on his myspace, though i dont see it on the wh website... hes supposed to be in my southern neck of the woods may 23 also, ima try to hit up both to make up for missing him last time